21

< 3 months later >

A/N: It's been three months and things around the house started to get normal. In fact it was lorelai's 20th birthday.
______

" Happy birthday to you " they all started singing as lorelai walked in. She shook her head at their antics and walked to the table and sat down.

" Thank you " she said said after they finished.

" So what are your plans for the day? " Kylie asked.

" I honestly have no idea, might not do anything " she said and they all looked at her curiously.

" whyyy? you're finally out of your teens " Vanessa said.

" plus this is your first birthday with us in a while " Oliver added on.

" oh yeah it has been like 16 years huh " she said sarcastically.

" So fine what do you suggest I do? " she asked looking at them all.

A/N: the kids were sleeping ig ..

" It's your birthday- your decision " Jace said and Lorelai shrugged her shoulders.

" I'll let you know when I come up with something " she said standing up and walked off.

" What would she want to do? " Giovanni asked.

" Maybe spend time with you " Aurora said.

" Yeah- growing up she just wanted to have a birthday with her family " Noel said.

" She even came here on her 18th and 19th " Sydney added and they nodded in understanding.

" We can go to dinner.. " Giovanni said.

" Or what about a party? " Vanessa asked.

" What about both? Go to a dinner, then have a party here? " Emilio asked and they started to agree.

" Okay so dinner at 7, party at 10? " Elias suggested.

" Works for me " Natalie said and the others agreed.

They all started either leaving to their rooms or leaving to their house.

A/N: they back at they house ..

( Lorelai's POV )

I chilled on my phone in the dark and looked through text messages. Sometimes I forget that I'm the Brazilian mafia leader but the only reason I don't do much is because we're already set.

There was a knock on my door and I quickly turned my phone off.

" COME IN " I yelled to the person and when they walked in I saw it was Sydney.

" So are you three still getting it on? " she asked me.

" first off- that came out of nowhere and second- i don't know what you're talking about " I said getting back on my phone.

" Dude we all know you three are fucking " she said and I looked at her confused.

" Huh? " I asked and she scoffed.

" you, natalie and aurora.. we all see it. " she said sitting on my bed.

" right just like i see you and vanessa doing the same? " I asked sarcastically.