28

< Lorelai >

There was ringing in my ears and I slowly looked to see the building on fire.

I got up ignoring the pain and started screaming yet I couldn't hear myself- just the ringing.

I touched my head and removed it to see blood which I just wiped on my shirt and limped towards the fire.

They can't be in there- no. They aren't and if they were I would've known..

I felt myself wanting to cry but quickly composed myself.

I felt around in my pockets for my phone and a wave of dizziness rushed through my body.

" Siri.. call dad " I said slowly sitting down.

A bomb.. that's no coincidence. Only one person knew we were coming here but she didn't know when.

I don't know what to believe anymore.

" Lorelai where are you- " he said and i cut him off.

" I need you to- " I started and my phone was kicked out of my hand.

I looked up to see the man who I caught with Taylor and he gave me a smirk.

Next thing I knew there was a kick landing on my stomach.

I grabbed his leg and kicked him in his area which made him groan so I slowly got up.

I punched him in the nose and he kicked me under my legs which resulted into me falling again.

I heard faint speaking and looked to see my dad still on the phone and I went to grab it but before I could- he stepped on it.

" Nice to meet you too " I said standing up and he tried to hit me but I blocked it.

" I wish I could say the same " he said sarcastically and this time I went to hit him but now he blocked it.

" Why are you doing this? I don't even fucking know you! " I said punching him in the mouth this time.

" no- but you know her " he said catching me by surprise and punched me in the mouth.

I felt the metallic taste of blood and spit it out on him.

" Where are my kids? " I asked angrily pointing the gun at him and he let out a small laugh.

" Where's Natalie? " he asked and this time it was my turn to let out a small laugh.

I shot him in the thigh and he let out a scream while falling so I took it as my chance to walk over there.

I pressed my foot down on his thigh and he continued to scream but I looked at him unphased.

" So? " I asked with the gun still pointed at him.

" I assume you don't want to die, leave your child without a father, or you know.. " I added sarcastically.

" you're bluffing! " he said and I shot him in the shoulder.

" What's it gonna be? " I asked the now crying man.

" Fine! They're in that little house " he said looking the opposite way.

I followed his eyes and saw there was in fact a small house.

This time I put my foot on his arm.

" Are you lying? " I asked and he screamed no.

" Well.. let's go check " I said putting the gun away and dragged him by his feet.