25

< Taylor >

" who was that? " he asked.

" My mom, I was checking on her " I said hoping it didn't look or sound like a lie.

" is she? "

" yeah " I said grabbing the remote.

" This'll all be over soon " he said kissing my cheek.

" I know " I said with a smile and he sat beside me.

" So i was thinking about baby names " he said making me internally sigh.

" what do you have in mind? " I asked looking at him.

" For a girl I was thinking Melanie and for a boy- Marvin " he said and I just nodded to agree.

I hope she believes me. I didn't want to hurt her- and now here I am pregnant and sitting beside a monster.

< Lorelai >

I sat in my office trying to think but it just wasn't working.

So that resulted into me drinking a ton.

so tell me how I ended up on the roof of my own house.

That's actually how I think and it may be random but who the fuck cares.

Imagine if I just fell..

* 9 years ago *

" JUMP! " he yelled making me flinch. I pushed the bile in my throat down and looked at the ground with tears in my eyes.

He wants me to jump off a building and i'm 4 buildings up.

" JUMP NOW! " he yelled this time in my ear and started pushing me towards the edge.

" let's hope you don't die " he whispered and kissed my neck. I shrugged him off and that resulted into him pushing me.

I screamed and closed my eyes just ready to die but it never happened.

When I fell I barely landed on my feet. I looked to see him smirking and maybe it was the adrenaline because I wasn't in pain.

Next thing you know my arms were grabbed tightly and I was brought back in the building.

* back to the present *

I felt someone grab me which made me almost fall but luckily I caught myself.

< Third Person >

" what the fuck are you doing Lorelai! " Jace said angrily although his heart was beating out of his chest.

She shrugged away from him and grabbed the mini liquor bottle out of her pocket. She quickly opened it and downed it down before Jace could take it.

" what do you want man? " she asked turning around to see her whole family there looking at her with a worried expression.

" oh brought the whole crew I see? " she asked sarcastically turning back around and looked at the pool.

She didn't think twice before jumping off the roof and into the pool.

< Lorelai >

As my body roughly hit the water I closed my eyes.

I felt myself sinking, i'm not that drunk but maybe it's the impression I'm giving off.

I started thinking and as dramatic and stupid as this sounds- realization clicked so much quicker.

I quickly swam up and got out of the pool. But oh guess who was right there again- my wonderful family of course.