26

< Lorelai >

I slowly opened my eyes and saw I was now on my bed.

I had a pounding headache but i ignored it and sat up only to see Vanessa there.

" Where's my phone? " I asked groggily looking around.

" Here " she said and picked it up off the ground before handing it to me.

" Thanks " I said unlocking it to see a message from a unknown number- which I clicked on and read.

" Are you okay? " she asked and I quickly sat my phone down and looked at her.

" I'm fine " I said.

" Why did I find you on the floor? " she asked with a look of worry in her eyes.

" I'm fine but I want to go see aurora " I said standing up.

I know it may be stupid but I'm gonna go meet up with Taylor. She may know something and theres only one way to find out.

The reason I hadn't been to see Aurora is because I feel guilty. She jumped in front of me and that shouldn't have happened.. I didn't want it to happen.

I know Noel and Natalie blame me and it's okay. I honestly get it- she's important to them too and it's my fault. I blame myself too..

" Do you need me to come? " Vanessa asked standing up.

" yeah- can you drive? " I asked handing her my keys and she took them and we left the room.

I hope their not downstairs because honestly- I have no time for a questionnaire.

< time skip to when they get there >

I quickly got out of the car and went inside while Vanessa parked. I went to the lady at the front desk and she was looking at her computer screen.

" hold on a quick second " she said in a sweet tone and I started pacing.

It was the nerves, the fear, the lack of patience, the stress, the worry and probably every ounce of bad emotions running through my head.

" Can you tell me the room of Aurora Davis? " I asked anxiously and she looked at me and nodded before looking back at the computer and started typing.

" Room 122- down the hall, go to the left and you'll see the room in the middle " she said after a few seconds and i nodded before walking down the hall.

She just told me where she was? What kind o hospital is this? I could've been a kidnapper for gods sake.

When I got to the room there was nobody there so I just silently looked at her.

After a few seconds I hesitantly walked up to her and grabbed her hand before speaking.

" You're in the hospital for a stupid act! You could've let them shoot me- it wouldn't be the first time I was shot! I'll find the kids and that's a promise. If I die saving them then so be it and I want you to wake up because truth is " tu tienes y siempre serás mi sueño también "

( you have and will always be my dream too )

" I need you to wake up- this sucks. I've been meaning to come see you but I couldn't because i feel guilty and I need to find the kids.

When I find the people responsible for this, I will torture them endlessly. Then I'll start over.

I can't be strong when my kids are gone and you're in the hospital. The note said I took something from someone so they took the kids-  then I had a angry family and angry future sister in laws to deal with. " I said and felt water on my neck.

No- now's not the time to cry. I quickly wiped my eyes and turned around to see noel and natalie there.

" Don't worry I'm leaving " I said walking past them.

< Aurora >

Helloooo..

Are you awake??

Ha! Just kidding-

Aww that was so sweet.

I was wondering when she'd visit- I wasn't lonely but I was at the same time.

Anyway.. i can hear perfectly well but I can't move anything. I guess I'm supposed to still be unconscious or whatever.

Though I don't like her being blamed and I am going to wake up- I have to. But not right now because I still can't and not to mention theirs a tube down my throat.

< Later / Third Person @ 7:00 >

Lorelai felt a presence behind her and quickly turned around to see Taylor.

Lorelai looked her up and down and took in her appearance.

" when are you due? " lorelai asked sarcastically.

" very soon- but please hear me out " Taylor said pleadingly making lorelai sigh.

" why are you in America? " Lorelai asked not caring.

" Lorelai- " Taylor said.

" fine speak " lorelai said coldly.

" it all started like 2 days after we got here.. " she said sighing.

" I got a text which were death threats for you and the girls. I couldn't let that happen so then someone approached me one day.

The person told me if I wanted you to live then I'd have to cheat. Of course I didn't want to but they started showing images.

That day I left for the airport- I was on the phone with that person and I made sure you were by the door so I could say that line.

Then the man I was with approached me telling me he was the person's cousin. I didn't know what happened- all I know is that I was in a dark room.

They said we had to act like we were so in love because they knew you had guards following me.

I didn't want to sleep with him- quite frankly I don't remember it because when I woke up I was naked and slightly bloody.

They continued to threaten you and the kids. We knew you were coming that day you confronted us- I had to supposedly get into character which worked.

I'm so sorry.. " Taylor said and by the time all that was over- taylor had tears rolling down her face and meanwhile Lorelai was livid.

" So let me see if I got this straight- we were threatened, you left and someone approached you, then kidnapped you, and then you were raped by this persons cousin.. and blackmailed and forced? " lorelai asked and Taylor nodded.

" who is this person and what does this have to do with the kids? " I asked.

" because this person planned for them to be taken and she's kind of powerful " she said making me take a second look at her.

" she? " I asked angrily and she looked up at me.

The name she said next made my blood boil.

" Natalie "

___
1104 words ^^

Plot twist? Eh who knows..

Vote ❤️
Comment ❤️

How is your night/day going?

Let me know if you see any mistakes- I didn't proofread it.