🥀꧁4꧂🥀

ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣:04

🥀

🥀

I was sleeping when I felt someone stroking my forehead lightly and then pressing a small peck on it.

When I heard them speak I realized it was Aryan, he likes to pretend like a cold douche but out of everyone, he is the real softie.

He could never bear my pain and although it hurt his pride to show me he cared openly-- there were small incidents that were enough to tell me he loved me a lot.

All three of us hooligans mattered a lot to him.

No matter how chaotic we were for his adult ass to handle- he never complained. Never even for once made us think we were worthless.

Aryan was my rock in simple words.

From the time I was a little girl, he would carry my school bag in one hand and grab ahold of my hand with the other while he made sure Sagar and Karan were too in his line of sight.

He was a child but he never for once appeared confused. If we couldn't discuss anything with Mom and Dad, we would go seek help from Aryan.

Whenever I would be too tired to finish my homework and just sleep, I would ultimately find all of them complete and in my bag the very next morning.

He never told me he did it, he never took credit but I knew he did all the work for me. I respected him for who he was.

He was selfless, a little idiotic at times but he was a wonderful brother.

I heard him tell me he loved me and that I was precious.

He thought I was asleep which is why he was so open, the moment he knew I was awake- he would go back in his little macho shell.

Aryan was the strongest man in my life, his girlfriend did not deserve him at all.

All Seema ever did was use my brother, we seethed whenever we saw her using him at every waking hour.

Yet he always remained calm, he was always respectful - even when he knew she didn't love him.

When she cheated on him- it tore Aryan apart...I had never seen my brother so shattered.

But even after being cheated on...not once did he curse at her...not once did he call her names...he let her go and dealt with his feelings without going stone cold.