✨💫꧁30꧂💫✨

This chapter contains mature themes. 🔞

ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣: 30

💫⭐💫

Anaira's Pov

I was chilling and eating popcorns on the sofa. My favourite show, Tom & Jerry was on the screen and Karthik was out doing his job.

Well Karthik...

My mouth watered just by remembering the said man. Why in the high skies was he so hot?

If I touch him I would legit burn. The man ignites flames of ecstasy within me with just a glance and he doesn't even know....or maybe he does.

Maybe that is exactly why he exits the damn washroom with a towel around his hip and nothing more, knowing very well a pervert is in the same room.

Bloody bastard.

When I went to drop another popcorn in my mouth I felt vomit come up my throat.

Oh shit. I hate puking!!

I stood up, not realising the popcorn bowl was on my stomach. Great now all my snacks are on the ground and I'm left puking!

I ran to the bathroom only to puke my guts out not once but TWICE.

Damn my life!

This. This bloody thing I've noticed since a past few days. I cannot digest anything.

Wait a moment.

Holy shit.

I ran to my cupboard and took out the pregnancy test kit.

My legs shook but nonetheless I walked to the washroom with my head held high...only to run back out like a chicken.

"C'mon Ani what did you think all that hanky panky was gonna result in?!"

I took in a deep breath and slapped my face energetically. I can do this! I have survived Karthik Singh Oberoi, I can practically survive a zombie apocalypse.

My eyes fell upon my bubble gun and I paused. Well can't I go inside after playing with it a little...? Who doesn't like bubbles? I should just-- forgetIcouldbepregnantandmakebubbles.

NO!

"The world is more than snacks and toys, Ani. Come on do it!" I took in a deep breath and entered the bathroom once again.

Taking out the damn stick like a badass, I started chanting the unlikelihood of me being pregnant.

How could I pregnant?

I lifted the damn stick and--

"WHAT THE BLOODY MICKEY MOUSE??!???"

"I'm pregnant?????!!"