🌺꧁25꧂🌺

Hii everyone, the couple you read in this story are married and sexually attracted to one other.
It's obvious that my chapters now are gonna hold some sexual content so if you're uncomfortable then you've been warned.

Thank you for 1k votes!! Love y'all ❤️

And can we get 60 votes for this one? I'mma post the next chapter as soon as we hit 60!

ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣: 25

🌺💫🌺

Third-person POV

Juhu beach.

That's is where Karthik had dragged her to. Anaira looked around in happiness. Beaches were her weakness.

She snapped out of her thoughts when Karthik left her side and walked ahead alone. It saddened her to think about how his parents reacted to their arrival.

They were not bothered in the slightest that their son had come to meet them.

Adi was right.

She thought and jogged to stay by his side as he stormed off with a hand inside his pocket. His long hair flew around freely when the wind gently slapped itself onto his face.

Karthik was disturbed. Not because of their behavior towards him, but because they had the guts to drag Anaira into this mess.

He could not digest his father's disgust towards her.

She's a thousand times more worth it than he ever was.

He thought and huffed in frustration.

He just could not understand his own feelings. They were giving him whiplash. A small muscle in his jaw ticked when he recalled how she had been spoken to.

He could care less about what his father said to him, what he could not bear was her disrespect.

It did not occur to him why she should never be disrespected...but he never questioned his own feelings.

"Karthik!" Her soft voice called out to him and like a man affected under a siren's call, he turned to her almost immediately.

There she stood, in her white saree, long hair beautifully flowing alongside the wind as if dancing on its beat. Her lips stretched in a small soft smile with her hands clasping her saree almost clumsily.

Internally Karthik smiled whilst his face remained the same.

When she saw him looking at her, her eyes twinkled and her lips stretched wider in a full smile. The side of her eye crinkled indicating her natural smile.