🥀꧁17꧂🥀

ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣: 17

🥀

Anaira's Pov

Flashback

He stared at me. He didn't say a word but just stared at me.

"I'm not going anywhere with you" he turned his head around and looked out of the window.

I shrugged and said,

"Alright, I'll just find someone else to tarnish your family name" as soon as I said it his head flew back in my direction and handheld me tightly to keep me still.

"Like hell, you're doing that"

"I will and you know me"

"I will make you regret it"

"Sure you will. But before I regret anything, you will."

"I said I'm not going on a fucking date with you"

"And I just told you I'll find someone to replace you. Geez, get over it!"

That after a whole hour of useless bickering he finally agreed to come with me on a date.

Flashback Ends

"

I'm not eating that" dearest hubby scrunched his nose at the street food in my hand.

"It's just Panipuri. Now come on! Nom-nom"

Like a mother forcing her baby to eat some veggies, I made an airplane gesture in front of his stiff mouth.

The thing was...this baby did not bother opening his mouth and glared at me.

"I said I'm not eating that" I shrugged and turned back to the man giving us Panipuri.

"Your loss then. Should've just gone on a date with Michael.. at least he would've appreciated the snacks"

Suddenly the Panipuri I had in my hand was gobbled by Karthik. His cheeks stretched like cute chipmunks and eyes went stark red at the spice.

Damn, I feel bad now.

I gulped my own and patiently directed him to chew it carefully.

Eating Panipuri for the first time can be a bit of a challenge.

His eyes got teary at the extreme taste and looked at me helplessly to understand how to swallow it up.

"Be patient Karthik, don't panic let it settle in a little, and then bite gently" he finally swallowed it and immediately coughed loudly at the end.

I forgot he must've never tried Street food before.

Man's gonna get some diarrhea.