❄️꧁18꧂❄️

ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣: 18

❄💎❄

Anaira's Pov

We were walking side by side it felt wonderful to go out a little bit.

Karthik grumbled under his breath, poor guy carrying all the bags and I felt a teeny tiny bit of pity.

So I grabbed one bag out of the thirty he was holding and gave him a pitiful look.

"Thanks Jaan, you carrying that one bag made it so much easier for me!"

Dripping in sarcasm he chortled and huffed in annoyance. Innocently I looked his way and grabbed three more bags out of his hand.

" Oh yes, tell me what's your favorite color!" Side by side I moved and he shook his head looking at the floor.

"White" I stopped to stare at him and he stared back in confusion.

"Really? I thought you'd be into red or black" he sighed and walked away, I followed not wanting to get lost, and grabbed another bag from his hand.

"My favorite color is purple!"

"Did I ask?"

"No, but I know you wanted to know. Anyways, your favorite song?"

"I don't listen to songs"

"What- why?!" I gaped.

"I don't have the time"

"Then... what do you do to relieve stress?"

"I work harder than before"

"The heck? Who works to relieve stress from work?!"

"I do"

I sighed dejectedly and spoke again.

"Well to relieve stress I drink, eat, paint my nails, dance a bit, click selfies, annoy people-"

"I get it, you just be you"
I pout but sadly it was true.
I am enough of a stress buster, I don't require much distraction in life. I'll trip over nothing and that'll be enough to pull me out of sadness.

I can never really be sad... I just can't!

Suddenly like a moth gets attracted to light, Anaira Puri got attracted to something.

O M G what a beauty.

Oh ma lawd that booty.

Boy must've worked pretty hard over them arms~

"Stop ogling at him he'll freak out" Kitten exclaimed from behind me but my focus was entirely on the male specimen walking on the lane just beside me.

Oh so delicious looking.