🥀꧁16꧂🥀

ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣:16

🥀

Karthiks Pov

I picked up my phone without looking at the caller and spoke out the answer I was repeating for the sixth time in the past hour.

"6031" I cut the call before she could ask me something stupid again and focused on the matter at hand.

The woman has been calling me every half an hour to ask for the pin code.

She can't remember a simple four-digit number how in the world did she survive till now?

I heard my phone ring again and getting pissed this time from the constant nonsense. I opened my mouth to yell.

"Your memory is worse than a goldfish-"

I shut my mouth the moment I heard the panicked voice of my driver, the one I ordered to accompany Anaira today.

"Oh, Michael" rubbing my temple harshly I spoke in a calm voice to hear him out.

"S-sir! Madam- t-the madam!"

"Shut up and speak goddamit!" I raised my voice at his constant blabbering.

First the insane woman and now my driver. The world has thrown each and every idiot straight in my life!

"Madam what?" I spoke calmly this time.

"If you're worried she sprained her ankle walking on a straight path then it's nothing to worry about. It's normal"

"N-no! Sir-"

"If she fell down and split her head in two then take her to a hospital. It's not abnormal for her"

"Sir but-"

"If she's suddenly behaving like a creep then give her chocolates she will be back to normal"

I pressed my finger onto my temple and went to press the end button when Michael suddenly yelled something over the phone in hurry.

It took me a minute to finally process what he just told me and when I did...only the Gods know how mixed my emotions were at that moment.

"She WHAT?"

I pushed myself out of my chair, the said object went flying back but I could care less about it.

I hurriedly took my car keys and pushed Suraj, my secretary out of the way to dash to my car.

Anaira's Pov

Have you ever felt total bliss? A bliss so beautiful that you wish it never ends?

Well, I am experiencing that now.