💫✨꧁32꧂✨💫

ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣: 32

✨⭐✨

Third person POV

"

Aaj phir tumpe pyaar aya hai~aaj phir tumpe pyaar aya haiiiiiii"

"Meri Jaan-"

"Behat *visible confusion over forgotten lyrics* blah blah besumaaarrr aya hai~" twirling around in her white towel, hair smacking her face with each move...her long tresses terribly tangled but could Anaira give a damn? A big fat no. Especially drunk Anaira.

Having spent the last couple of minutes terribly trying to seduce Karthik in her drunken state only for it to result in her making a complete fool out of herself and testing every ounce of patience Karthik ever had with any living creature-she was now dancing to random Bollywood hits sometimes smacking her hands on nearby furniture, threatening to flash Karthik, forgetting lyrics and making up random sentences ...safe to say Karthik just gave up in the end.

Letting her do whatever she wanted as long as she did not run out of their room buck naked.

"lAbooon KOO laboooon pe BaIthAoOOO kYa ho tummme mujhe ab diKHAOOO" dumped herself on his lap frantically, this bubbled out a loud cuss from his throat when she sat herself down right on his balls harshly. He stopped himself from crying out in utter pain when her butt moved even more harshly over his family jewels...stopping himself from barking at her in an anger-driven state he handled her face softly.

"Meri Jaan..." he caressed her face to get her attention but that did the opposite of what he wanted, now she turned to look at him better but this time her knee was painfully pressing down on his dick, earning yet another painful groan from him. Sucking in his teeth Karthik grabbed her by the waist and picked her up in his arms.

"WEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeee"

"Shush, don't be so loud."

"Twirll me arounnddd" grabbing his nose in her hand painfully, she hyped him to do a twirl with her in his arms, tiredly he obeyed so as to not handle a rather cranky drunk Anaira. But a sudden something out of her mouth made him pause in between the twirl.

"Susu ayi hai!!" (I need to pee) making a guilty child face she made him stop and glance at her in dread. 

"Did you pee?" when she did not hesitate to give an answer, Karthik tumbled his way to the bathroom with her in a hurry. "SUSUUUUU" 

"HOLD IT IN!"

"NIKAL RAHI HAI"

"DON'T YOU DARE PISS ON ME."

"KARTHIK SUSUSSSUUUUUUU"

"SHUT UP"

"SUSU"

"SUSU"