🥀꧁11꧂🥀

ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣: 11

🥀

Anaira's Pov

Aditya and I jammed to Billie Eilish's Bad guy while grumpy pants did his best to survive the madness. The car ride was interesting. I would have never imagined Karthik could muster up a new facial expression. I genuinely thought he had a resting bitch face as the only expression he could pull off, right now looking at him being annoyed was giving me pleasure.

"I'm the bad guyyyy. Duh," we rocked our bodies in sync not giving enough attention to Karthik who was getting squeezed between Aditya and the door. His face screamed wrath but who cares? I certainly don't.

"Damn girl you're a boss!!" Adi huffs out and next plays 'oops I did it again' and then the craze doubles.

"Enough. Stop the car, Michael" Karthik yelled over the music and the driver pulled the car to the side, Adi and I both looked at the man in terror. He looks like some kid just drew rainbows on his Armani suit.

I gulped and grabbed a hold of my hairpin tightly.

I ain't going down without a fight if he does kill me.

The both of us waited for him to come over and attack us but he did the exact opposite, he got off and came over to my side, and opened the door.

Wait-if he thinks I am easier to kill then he is bloody wrong. I survived with three brothers for over 20 years--

"What the duck--eekk"He pulled me out of the car and then grabbed Adi by his shirt. We both looked at him like we did when our mothers snatched our candies and puckered our lips out.

"See you at home, wife"My jaw hit the ground so quickly that I could have tasted dust. THIS MAN IS A DOUCHE!

Adi looked absolutely normal while I gaped like a fish and grabbed his shirt in my hand to stop him from getting inside the car and leaving me behind on some unknown street.

Lemme remind you, Zero sense of direction says hi in the back.

"Y-you can't leave me here!"I made my best puppy eyes to lure him but he gave me a tight lipped smile and shrugged my hold on his shirt then turned around to leave. My lower lips wavered slighlty as an arm came over to rest on my shoulders. "It's okay bestie I got you" I looked over at Adi who looked confident enough to get me home.Heck I haven't even seen home yet!

I nodded back at him and kicked the back of Karthiks knee, he stumbled a little but turned around to glare at me.

I linked arms with Adi and glared lazers at the so called husband of mine , flipped my hair back and skipped away with Aditya by my side.

"Don't miss me too much Kitten!" I yelled and heard a scoff coming from behind as he got in his car and went away.

Adi looked geniunely impressed as he wiped a fake tear and clasped his chest in pride. "So,now what?" I asked still skipping with Adi. "Hmm,we take a phone and call my driver to get us, simple~" I marvelled at how easy it was to go back and hummed in relief.

"Got a phone bestie?"I nodded my head and took my phone out of my jeans pocket."oh! its ded" I shrugged but Adi stopped skipping and paled. "What's wrong bro?" I asked. "Your phone is dead?" Adi asked and I shrugged back a yes. "Well...I don't have my phone" My heart stopped beating for a second , oh Lord. Fuck.

"Why the fuck didn't you carry a phone?!"I shrieked back , eyes widened. "I forgot it at home!" . "What do we do now?!" I slapped my forehead and shrinked on my spot."We can ask someone to lend us a phone!" I got a little happy but then I remembered ..."Do you remember the phone number?" "what phone number?", "Your driver you dummy!" I hoped he did but then he scratched his head and looked back at me."uh..no..?" I legit felt like murdering him on the spot.

I managed to take in a deep breath with much difficulty and opened my eyes in determination."Do you atleast know the address of Karthiks home?" he smiled at me and I huffed in relief, "He shifted recently" he started ." So..?" I continued in horror, Adi gulped and puckered his lips. "I was on a business trip...", "Yeah so...?" I stopped breathing waiting for him to fuck this up.

"SoIhavenoideawherehelivesnow!!" I giggled in return , he looked at me trying to figure out my intentions. I took in a deep deep breath.

"YOU DUMB FUCK!!" I threw my sandal at his face which he managed to catch and throw back at me. For a good 30 seconds we played catch catch with my sandal on the road."I will beat the ducks out of you! I am lost!! " I threw my sandal back at him which he caught then threw back towards me in panic . "Bestie I swear I will get you home!"I cried at that and sat down, Adi sat beside me.

"Ok, heres what we do. Do you know any place nearby where we can go and charge my phone?" I asked after calming down, I was used to these idiotic situations with my brothers so I stopped panicking after a while." Adi looked around and nodded. "There's a small cafe round the corner, we could ask for a charger" A light bulb went off in my head and I nodded at him. "I have Mr Oberoi's number , so we call him and ask for Karthik's Address", "Yess then we take a taxi and boom! Mission accomplished" Adi and I high fived.

"Got money bro?" I took my phone, slid off the back cover and took out the five hundred bucks I always carry. Adi dug into his pockets and took out another five hundred bucks. We high fived again and then went to search for the cafe.

"You seemed pretty chilled when Karthik threw us out" I started as we walked, Adi shrugged and replied "This was I guess the 42nd time he threw me out of his car" I stopped dead in my tracks as Aditya said that.

"Your brother is a douche", "He is" he nodded back and swung our hands back and forth almost hitting the pole behind. Aditya was Karthik's cousin if you are confused, my dear husband is an only child. Lucky bastard.

Soon we'd found our way back, I was so tired by this time that I only wanted sleep. So as a sane woman I went upto Karthiks penthouse, yes the penthouse that his family gave him after we got married.

I got in as soon as he let me , asked for my room and crashed in bed in a minute or so I was out and snoring cutely.

The day sure was eventful but I'm going to take revenge the very next morning.

🥀

-Author's loud voice-

Liked the chapter? Then please press that star down there and leave me some comments 🙂

Bye daisies 🤩

PS:- It made me really happy to see those 7 votes on the previous chapter , thank you soooo muchhhh❤️❤️