🥀꧁8꧂🥀

ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣: 08

🥀

Anaira's Pov

Have you ever thought even for a second how a mosquito feels as you advance towards it in the excitement of killing it?

Have you ever stopped for a second and thought that maybe... you're cruelly smashing something tiny and delicate so so bruetlly?

Think about it, all he did was disturb your sleep , give you diseases but...that tiny miniscule creature doesn't know what else to do!

Just like me. I know I am a pain in the ass but did I really deserve this?

I felt like a mosquito right fucking now.

Blinking slowly I turned towards the amused man , all colour drained out of my face.

I gulped as his eyes stared deep into mine and waited for me to say something and at last, taking every single piece of my will power and giving myself enough lectures on woman empowerment, I raised a finger.

"Can I go to the bathroom?"

If he wasn't amused before , he sure was entertained now. Great I've made myself a joke.

Who the fuck asks their 'forced' fiancee the permission to go piss?!

Great he won't ever take me seriously-

Lol even I don't take myself seriously.

Shut up!

He stared at me again like he didn't believe a person like me could exist and then slowly nodded his head once supposedly giving me the 'permission'.

I turned around and ran into to the coffee table , hence stubbing my precious toe.

"FU---" I almost screamed a profanity but stopped as soon as my mother motioned towards her own neck as if warning me to utter one single word and she'd personally leave me in Antarctica.

Gulping down profanities after profanities I hopped my way to the washroom.

The moment I slammed the door of the washroom close a scream left my mouth.

Oh my goodness I look like a....I don't even have any animal in mind!!

But I certainly DON'T look human.