What a tease~

Xiao pov:

My spear pierced the last hilichurl of the camp. These creatures are too weak for this world.
I looked over to Y/n sitting in a tree, watching me kill the hilichurls.

Just having her nearby, lifts a heavy pain away from me.

I looked over to her again and saw her picking up a leaf from the tree. Then she ate it.

Weird girl...

-

3rd pov:

Xiao was busy watching the girl that he didn't Notice himself smiling.

-

Y/n pov:

After helping Xiao, I went to Liyue.

I walked around in Liyue city, the rain hitting the ground made beautiful sounds. I held my umbrella above my head to avoid getting soaked in water.

Don't get me wrong, i love the rain, i hate being soaked wet by it.

I was on my way up the stairs, Lady Ningguang had invited me for some tea and snacks with her and captain Beidou.
Lady Ningguang and captain Beidou often say that they're not friends, but it's obviously a lie.

When it comes to me, i'm not scared of admitting that i'm good friends with both of them.
I often help Beidou with chores on her ship and she often invites me to see the duels that her crew arrange.

And Lady Ningguang respects me for protecting and helping Liyue, even tho i'm not bound by a contract to do so. Me and Ningguang are rather close too. She's the reason i became friends with Ganyu and Keqing.

When i was on the Jade Chamber, i saw Ningguang and Beidou talking outside. They then noticed my arrival.

"Y/n, i'm glad you could join us today" Ningguang greeted me and walked up to me.
"And i'm glad to be here" i said.

"Then why don't we go inside, we shouldn't have to stay out here and catch a cold of some sort." Beidou said.

"Very well, let's go inside" lady Ningguang said.

-

"The Fatui have been strangely active around Liyue lately." Ningguang said.

"I've noticed. I was out walking with some new kid i took in, and we saw some fatui camps. We got rid of them of course." Beidou told us. She picked up her wine glass and took a sip.

Me and Ningguang were enjoying some (favourite tea). Beidou didn't quite like it, so it was such a nice coincidence she brought her wine bottle.

"Some new kid?" I asked.
"You brought another pawn to Crux fleet?"

"Yeah, the kid's from Inazuma if i remember correct." She said.

Inazuma...

I knew i was born in Inazuma of course, and i had been told of the culture there and how the nation was restricted and closed.
And i knew why Morax took me in.

"What's their name?" I asked Beidou.

"Kaedehara Kazuha."

-

I walked around in Liyue, on my way to
the harbor, i had my umbrella in my hands, but it wasn't open. The rain had stopped, while i was having tea with Ningguang and Beidou.

I was walking Beidou to her ship. I saw her crew and spotted someone with white hair.
He was dressed in red Inazuman clothing. His style reminds me of autumn, unique indeed.