Uh-oh...

⚠️warning: spicy (very)⚠️

Might make some readers uncomfortable and i'm sorry for that, but it is what it is.

—————————————————————————
Y/n pov:

I stood next to them and felt the tension rise.
Kazuha no longer had a smug look on his face, but a glare.
Xiao glared back at him but with a more angry expression on his face.
His fists were clenched and i could tell he was holding back.

I could tell that the tension got worse every second. I fake coughed, causing them both to look at me in a swift move. Xiao sent Kazuha a glare when he looked at me.

"I don't want anyone to ruin the Inn, if you guys want to fight, i don't care, but please don't ruin the pretty flowers i just placed." I sighed in annoyance and crossed my arms.

"I believe you spent a lot of time setting these flowers up. You truly have an eye for detail, Y/n." Kazuha complimented me.
Xiao's fists clenched tighter. A shadow covered his eyes and his jaw was clenched.

I could sense how much he held himself back.

I was too busy keeping a watch over these two that i didn't notice the other people arriving.
"Paimon thinks something's going on here..." Paimon whispered to Aether. My ears perked up and i turned towards them, who had just arrived.

I felt relief full my head. Atleast i'm not alone in this situation now.
"Uhh, did we arrive at the bad time?" Paimon asked me.

Kazuha and Xiao noticed their arrival as well.
"Aether." Kazuha said and smiled.
"Traveler." Xiao greeted and gave him a small nod.

"Did something happen? It looked like a fight was going to break out if we didn't arrive..." Aether said while sweatdropping.

I chuckled fakely and also sweatdropped. I walked next to him. "You arrived at the perfect time." I said and smiled.

"Yes, you did. Kaedehara, why don't you take the traveler out instead?" Xiao asked, looking at Kazuha.
Kazuha's eyes narrowed at Xiao.
"Beidou specifically asked me to invite Y/n." He said and turned back to Xiao.

They started glaring at eachother again.

Is Kazuha doing this on purpose?
He's not acting like he usually does.

"Are you sure there's no other reason for you
to specifically bring Y/n." Xiao said.
"She's my and Beidou's favourite immortal. We both just wanted to hang out with her tonight, is that a problem with you? Is she not allowed to hang out with others?" Kazuha asked him, giving him a daring glare.

"Of course she is." Xiao said.
"Great." Kazuh turned to me. "I guess i'll see you later then Y/n." He said and smiled at me.

As i was about to answer i was pulled into Xiao's strong but gentle grip. He pulled me away from Kazuha and Aether.
Their eyes widened as everything went fast.
As soon as he had me in his arms, he teleported us both away from the balcony.

He teleported us to our shared guest room at the Inn.

-