Xiao in Inazuma

Yae Miko pov:

Is this the man that my sister is in love with?

The young adeptus sat infront of her while she laid on the floor of the Grand Narukami Shrine.

When i left Ei's Euthymia i went to Liyue and found Morax. Or... Zhongli.

I told Zhongli to send the adeptus to Inazuma because his lover was dying.

The poor boy came here faster than i thought he would. It took me a while to calm him down. He just insisted on seeing her.

The young priestess of Watatsumi Island did heal her body for most of the injuries. But the wound on her torso was too deep to simply 'heal' so she'll need to heal that natually.

Ei did Keep her word and the vision hunt decree disappeared.

Now.

I was just sitting in the corner, watching this boy, making sure he didn't do anything to my sister while she was unconscious.

And about the Kaedehara kid...

He wanted to see Y/n and making sure she was okay so many times but...
The adeptus didn't allow him to, not a single time.
I don't think he likes the Kaedehara kid. Probably because, when Xiao got to Inazuma, the first thing he saw was his lover in the arms of another man.

Aether did visit quite a few times though. He said stuff like, 'thank you for saving my life.'

The general of Watatsumi island didn't come to visit yet, i guess he was too busy taking care of his soldiers for now. I'm sure he'll come here soon enough.

"I'll need you to leave now." I said.
The adeptus looked at me with a glare.
"Why?" He asked.
"I'm going to wake her up now that she's a little more physically ready." I said.

He didn't say anything.
The hand he had around her wrist tightened.

He really doesen't want to leave her.

"Don't worry. I don't think it'll take that long. You'll be the first one to see her when she's awake... other than me of course." I said.

He hesitantly stood up and slowly let go of her hand. He then quietly walked out the shrine.
I could hear his footsteps stop once he got outside, meaning that he waited right outside the door.

I chuckled.
I bent down to my sister and looked over to the now activated electro vision laying on a pillow on top of a table.
I brought my hand and caressed her cheek.

I'm so proud of you.

"Now let's get your consciousness out of that disgusting place." I said.

As i was about to begin, i saw the tip of her fingers move.

"Now what is this...?" I said silently. I stopped what i was doing and watched her closely.

I noticed her chest move as well. It moved as if she had started breathing.

"Is she... doing it on her own?" I asked myself.