This happened...

Y/n pov:

I sat on Wangshu Inn roof, waiting for Xiao to return. He didn't return to the Inn in 3 days.
Is he really that ashamed? Was it that bad?

When he gets back, i'm going to tell him my feelings. But that doesen't matter if he doesen't come back at all.

My legs hung off the roof.
Why isn't he here...
It was night. The sky was covered in black and blue, while stars were filling the whole sky.

I sighed.

"Stargazing?" I heard someone say, however it wasn't the voice I was hoping for.

I looked down from the roof and saw Kazuha looking at me. "Oh, hello Kazuha" i said.
I jumped down to him. "What are you doing this far away from Liyue harbor?" I asked.
He walked closer to me. "I was going to tell you when we're leaving." He said.
"Oh... yeah" i said, sounding unsure.

"We're leaving tomorrow." He said.

"H-huh?! Already tomorrow? Isn't that a little early?!" I said.

"Well yes, but the traveler and captain Beidou would like to head out soon." Kazuha said.
"I see..." i said quietly.

"... did you tell the adeptus yet?" Kazuha asked.
"Oh... no, not yet... I can't find him anywhere." I said.
"Well you should try harder to find him and tell him, or else he'll probably be worried." Kazuha said.

"Over what?"

Now that was the voice I wanted to hear. But the situation didn't seem promising.

Xiao's voice ringed in my ears and i looked behind Kazuha. Xiao stood there.
Kazuha turned around, also facing him.
"It seems he has arrived." Kazuha said.

"What is he doing here?" Xiao asked and glared at Kazuha. Kazuha tried to answer him, "i was going to tell Y/n-"
"I wasn't talking to you." Xiao snapped at him. I narrowed my eyes at his rude behavior.

"Kazuha, you should leave now." I said and gave him an apologetic look. He understood the situation. "Alright then." Kazuha answered.
He walked to the exit and left.

"Why are you in a bad mood today?" I look at Xiao with crossed arms and asked him.
"What was he doing here?" Xiao asked again.
"You didn't answer my question." I told him with an annoyed sigh.
"Neither did you." He said back.

We just stood there in awkward silence.
What was up with him?

Should this really be the moment where I confess? It didn't seem right.

I looked down, my ears fell automatically.
"What's up with you?" Xiao asked me.

"Why... why did you just leave..." i asked him nervously.

He looked shocked but knew what i meant.
"The traveler called out my name." He said.
Bad excuse.

"Yeah..." i said awkwardly.
"So... i need to tell you something, something important. Two things actually..." i said.

What do i tell him first?

"I see... very well then, tell me." Xiao answered me. He was acting so casual, it annoyed me. Especially after what happened.

I thought i would be okay with not telling Xiao my feelings.
But i'm not.

I'll risk the fact that we might never tease eachother or cuddle together again. Maybe he'll be uncomfortable around me after i tell him.
So it'll probably be a relief if i tell him that i'm going to Inazuma after that.