Leaf is a real one

Y/n pov:

I planned to run away and keep doing so until i felt confident enough to face Xiao for real.
There goes that plan...

I was ready to come back to Liyue and try to work things out with just being friends, and setting my own limits there.
There goes those limits too...

And now...

We were in an awkward situation.

"You look healthy." He spoke.

We were sitting in the tree.

When he kissed me, it lasted a few moments before we both heard a twig snap.
We both kind of jumped, he let go of me and i dashed forward, both of us pulling away.

So now we're here... just sitting in the tree.
And this wasn't any kind of comfortable silence, it was an awkward one. Very awkward...

"Thanks?.." i replied. I guess hearing that you sound healthy is a good thing.

He didn't say anything after that.
I sneaked a peek at him, and he was looking forward towards the water.

My eyes caught a bird, right above us, on a branch of the tree. When the bird walked around, a small leaf fell down, and landed on top of Xiao's head.

He didn't realize, he was just looking forward, probably deep in thought.

The leaf on his head, Xiao being oblivious to it, the silence, the awkwardes.
It was kind of funny.
And Xiao looked so funny as well.
And i tried not to giggle.

Xiao pov:

Why did i do that?
What was wrong with me?

After rejecting her like that and saying such words to her, i don't have the right to just confess like that.

I automatically looked towards Y/n.
And she was smiling with her eyes closed.

I wonder what she's thinking about...

"Pfft-" She tried not to laugh.
What is it? What is so funny?

She then looked towards me.

"I'm sorry Xiao, you just look so dumb right now." She said and let out a small laugh before stopping it.

I look dumb?
Excuse me?
This idiot, how dare she.

"Excuse me?" I asked. I swear I had an irk mark on my face. She then laughed even more.

"I-i'm sorry, here, let me get it for you." She laughed one last time and then turned towards me.

What is this strange woman doing now?

She then reached her hand out to my head and got closer.

I could feel my face heat up.

Y/n pov:

I went closer to him, on purpose of course.
Teasing him is still allowed.

His face heated up and he stared into my eyes as i got closer. When our faces were close enough i pulled the leaf out of his hair and infront of his face.
I then backed up.

"Here you go." i said and held the leaf up to him.

He stopped blushing and looked dumbfounded and disappointed.
"O-oh- There was a leaf in my hair?" He said and glared at the lead between my fingers.