Welcome to Inazuma

Y/n pov:

The ship had finally passed the storms. I could see the Islands called Inazuma clearly now. The land of Liyue was beautiful but the land of Inazuma was.... gorgeous.... the mountains, the ocean, the land and the buildings. They all warmed my heart.

The shogun must've done bad stuff to make my sister send me away from this place. I felt excitement in my body and i had completely forgot everything about Xiao now. I only thought about Inazuma.

A wide smile grew on my face.
The ship slowly got closer to Inazuma.

Beidou walked off the ship, Aether walking behind her. I jumped off the sail and next to Beidou, walking on the docks.

I saw a few kitsune statues.
That's right... kitsunes are very special in Inazuma...
I felt proud of my lineage as I kept walking.

While walking i saw a ginger haired boy on top of a few boxes. He was throwing some coins in the air, catching them again.
He then spotted us, smiled, caught the coins and jumped off the boxes. He went to greet us.

"Ahoy there" he said simply, sending us a smile. He put his hands in his hips.

"So you've finally made it. You sure kept me waiting, captain." He said to Beidou.

"And it appears we have a couple of stoaways... or perhaps should i say- honored guests." He said, while looking and Aether and Paimon.

He then looked at me.

His eyes widened and he seemed unsure of what to do.

"Miss Yae?" He asked me.

My eyes widened now.
"My name is Yae Y/n." I said, slightly embarrassed at being recognized so quickly.

He then looked at my features, my ears mostly.
"I see..." he said.

"Y/n here is the sister of that great fox lady of yours." Beidou explained to him.

He then looked shocked again.
"Miss Yae Mikos little sister?! Lady Yae has a sister?! I mean... I've heard rumors but to expect them to be true is a big step..." he says.

My sister must be very loved.

"Now then, let me i introduce everyone. This is Thoma, a trade partner. And Thoma, this guy is-" Thoma interrupted Beidou.

"No need to introduce them! His reputation and rumors have spread even over the seas!" Thoma said.

"Rumors spread quickly..." Aether said silently.

They all then struck a conversation.

Beidou then left because Kazuha was still on the ship. And still a wanted person.

"Now then, we'll need to get you all on the registers." Thoma said.

"Paimon thought we were gonna keep things on the down low... are we just gonna walk into the government's hands?" Paimon asked.

"You wouldn't be able to avoid inspection Even if you tried to. Er- Well i mean, Lady Y/n probably could avoid it, but not you two." Thoma said.

We then started walking into the small city.

The moment i stepped inside the city i saw people looking and some whispering to eachother with wide eyes.
Some people we passed even bowed to me, which embarrassed me a lot.

Thoma walked next to me and leaned down.
"Don't let them bother you. Most of the people in Inazuma haven't been lucky enough to see miss Yae before, and have only heard rumors. They're just mistaking you as her, i'm sure." Thoma explained to me.