Reunion

3rd pov:

Beidou walked down to the deck of her ship. The Crux fleet had already sailed half way across the seas now, and you could see the mountains of Liyue clearly.

She walked around, looking for a specific girl.
Beidou looked up to the sail and saw her sitting on top of the sail.

Her ears were hanging low and you could almost see the dark cloud surrounding her head.

Y/n pov:

"You look like a ship wreck." I heard someone next to me say. I turned my head and saw Beidou, right next to me. I looked at her confused, and slightly widened eyes. "How did you get up here?" I asked.

"I got a few tricks up my sleeves." She said and crossed her arms. I turned my head back.
"So what's up with you? Not excited to see your boyfriend and friends again?" She asked.

My face heated up. "I don't have a boyfriend." I said, crossing my arms. My ears perked up.
"So what do you call that adeptus? There's no way you guys are only friends." Beidou said with a mocking tone.

I sighed. She sat down next to me. "You're weird Y/n." She says. "Excuse me?" I asked, and raised an eyebrow at her.

She then laughed.
"You probably want to be in Liyue and Inazuma at the same time. Once you leave Liyue, you miss everyone there. And now that we've left Inazuma, do you miss the friends you've made there?" Beidou asked.

"I already miss them all." I said.
"Just say the word and i'll give you a ride over there anytime." She said.

My tail started wagging.
"Really?" I said and looked at her in awe with a smile. "Of course, for you, free of charge." She said and gave me a head pat.

She stood up.
"You look good by the way, love the new style!" She said and jumped down, landing perfectly on the deck.

My tail wagged even more and my smile grew.
I'm so excited to see everyone again, and tell them about Miko. I'll tell them about the resistance and the new people i've met.

I'll make them some Inazuma food and show them the cool things and materials i've brought from there.

I smiled widely at the thought.

-

The ship finally reached Liyue Harbor.
It was great seeing the city again.
I jumped off the boat.
Beidou saw me and waved to me. "See ya soon kiddo!" She yelled.

I smiled at her and ran to the city while i yelled to her, "I'm older than you!" I gave her a wave.
When i entered the city i could smell the food and the familiar sounds.

Qiqi was running, Hu Tao was chasing her.

Chongyun and Xingqiu were walking together, Chongyun was eating a popcicle and Xingqiu was holding several books.

Yanfei was running around like usual, with a few people following her with a lot of papers.

I felt happy to be home.

"I'm shocked indeed." I heard a deep voice behind me. I recognized the voice as Zhongli's immediately. I turned around quickly and gave him a big hug.

He chuckled and hugged me back.
"I'm glad you came back, Y/n." Zhongli said.
"Why wouldn't i? Inazuma is great but Liyue is home." I said.

Zhongli gave a smile.
"Seems like i'm not the only one who's happy that you're back." He said.
I turned around and was met with another hug.
"Y/n, i'm glad you're back." Keqing said.