Just let me sleep

Y/n pov:

After a couple of days, the woman who measured me up for the hanfu told me it was done.

She had sent me a letter that my hanfu was ready to be bought and that i had to fetch it quickly, before someone else bought it.

I walked in the city, towards the shop.

I wonder if Xiao would like the hanfu...

I smiled upon imagining his blushing face.
I chuckled.

I looked up into the sky and smiled even more.
It's such a great morning!

The sun was shining brightly, there were no clouds and the air was warm and comforting.
Warm but not too warm.
My ears fluttered and my tail did a quick wag.
I kept walking towards the shop, but then passed by two millelith soldier.

"Miss Y/n? Great! Did you come here to take on the latest requests?" He quickly asked, his friend right behind him.
"Oh, no i was-" i started but then the other one spoke, interrupting me.
"There have been thieves in a couple of houses outside the city, do you think you could check it out for us?" The other one asked.

"Uhh..." i sighed.
I thought about it.
It's morning anyways, i have a lot of time to fetch the hanfu later. And with the amount of mora i used, no one else should want to buy it for a higher price.

"Yes, i'll check it out." I said.
They looked relieved.
"Thank you! Here is the information we have so far!" They both said and gave me a paper. And then they kept walking.

I sighed again and looked down at the paper.
"Two houses, a lot of stuff stolen, most likely a group of people." I said in a low voice while going over it.

My ears lowered.
I hope i can finish it quickly.
I wanted to show Xiao the hanfu as fast as possible, i wanted to show the ladies as well.

I quickly hid my small pout, turned into a fox and went to find the thieves.

-

And that's just how the day begun...

Before i knew it, i had found the thieves, found a lost kid, helped someone build a bridge and solved a murder case where a goldfish was the victim.

I checked the time and it was 6 pm.

I sighed.
I still have time.

I scratched my neck.
I'm tired though...
I almost fell asleep while standing up, in the middle of a forest.
I quickly waked my self up with a slap on my own face.
NO. HANFU. LIYUE. NOW.

I ran back towards Liyue.
I passed Qingce village. But then my ears perked up as i heard someone yelling for help.

I brought out my katana and ran towards the sound, which was in the opposite direction of Liyue Harbor.

When i ran further into another forest, i saw a woman standing under a tree and yelling for help.

I sighed in annoyence when i saw she was in no trouble. So i put the katana away and jogged up to her.