The boy named Kazuha

Y/n pov:

Kaedehara Kazuha...

That was the name of the boy Beidou took in.
He must know a lot about Inazuma.
I won't lie, i was intrested in Inazuma for a while after Morax told me about Yae Miko and the Shogun, some centuries back in time.

Morax... i never got to say goodbye...

I stood gracefully on top of a house in Liyue. I sat down with my legs hanging off the roof.

Xiao...

Blush crept onto my face instantly. Why did i feel like this lately? I've never felt this feeling before. It hurts to be away from him. Like right now, i'll just keep thinking about him.

Flashback

"see you at the inn~" he teased, and leaped up in the air and disappeared.
I quickly placed my mask over my face and went to do my job.

I Found a hilichurl camp and set the whole thing on fire. Watching the hilichurls burn alive somewhat made me happy. I kept clearing out camps until i had cleared atleast 5 camps.

I then ran to the Inn.

When i landed on the balcony, i didn't see Xiao yet. I must've won.
I silently cheered over my victory.

Suddently, a pair of arms wrapped around my waist from the back. And i felt a body press up against mine. "Took you long enough." Xiao said. He put his head on my shoulder.

I think my heart had stopped for a moment.

None of us said anything, we just stayed like that for a few moments.

"Were you waiting for long." I said, breaking the kind of awkward silence.

"Well, you said we could cuddle..." he said silently and shyly, hiding his face. He was so cute!

"Very well then, what are we standing here for?" I said.

We ended up cuddling, him sitting while leaning on the fence of the balcony. And me sitting between his legs, leaning my back on him. He had his arms wrapped around me from behind. His head still resting on my shoulder.

Before we could tell the time, we both fell asleep.

End of flashback

I smiled at the thought. Could we do that again?

"Didn't expect to see you here Y/n"

I looked down and saw Beidou. But she wasn't alone, next to her stood the young mortal Kazuha. I jumped down from the roof and landed gracefully infront of them.

"Captain Beidou, nice to see you again so soon. You must be Kazuha if i'm correct?" I asked.

"Yes, i am Kazuha. I've heard a lot about you, but i didn't expect to be able to meet you this casually." He said. He seemed like a nice boy.

"While you're here Y/n, would you like to do something for us? Some treasure hoarders stole something of big value from my friend here." Beidou informed me. I Wonder what they stole.

Kazuha seemed a little shocked. "Captain Beidou, isn't it a little rude to ask someone as great as lady Y/n to do that...?" Kazuha said.

I lightly chuckled, "i serve the people of Liyue, things like these are simple for me and will take no longer than a few minutes. As long as you have a location of course." I responded. Kazuha looked shocked once again but then smiled.

"Of course we do." he said and took out a map.
"Here." He said and pointed to a spot marked in a red circle. Guili Plains.

Easy enough.
I then took out my mask.
As i was about to leap Into the air i stopped myself. "May i ask what they stole? Would make things easier for me" i awkwardly asked scratching my neck.

Kazuha looked a little sceptical before answering, "a vision." My eyes widened, how is someone able to steal a vision? Isn't it supposed to be connection to someone?

"Alright, i'll be right back." I smiled and leaped into the air, disappearing.

-

I landed near Guili Plains and looked for a treasure hoarder camp. And attacked the first one i saw.
It was the wrong camp.

-

I had attacked and questioned a few camps. I kept walking until i felt a certain warmth. I looked in the direction of the heat and saw another camp. That must be where the vision is.

-

I quickly cleared out the camp and found the vision. I was quite dissppointed, i thought it would be more impressing. But the vision was colourless. I used a handkerchief and picked it up, avoiding to touch it.

I was about to leap up in the air when i saw a few electrical sparks come out of the vision.
I should get it back to Kazuha.

-

I landed gracefully on the Crux fleet.
"Captain Beidou! Kazuha!" I looked around and saw Beidou.
She pointed up to the sail.
Kazuha?
He was sitting on top of it. I did a single jump and landed infront of him.

He looked shocked. "Lady Y/n? You're back already?" He asked.

"As i said, easy task." I bragged, doing a hair flip. I took out the handkerchief and unwrapped the vision. "Here's your vision" i smiled and handed it to him.

"It's not mine." He picked it up.
He turned his back towards me, and i could see he had a anemo vision on the back if his shoulder. He turned to me again. "It doesen't have a bearer... anymore..." he said, he looked a little sad.

But it was active?

"I see..." i quietly said. He must've known the visions master. All of a sudden he dropped the vision. He hissed and clenched his hand in pain.
We both jumped down and landed at the same time. I caught the vision before it landed on the deck.

"How are you able to hold it? It shocked me with electro energy." he asked.

I then turned to face him, a confused look on my face. "Must be because i'm not a mortal." i wrapped it in the handkerchief again and handed it to Kazuha.
"Take care of it" i said and placed my mask on my face.

I then jumped over the fence and landed on top of the ocean surface. I ran on top of the ocean, back to Liyue.

I turned into a human again and walked up the stairs. I turned the corner and bumped into someone.

I fell to the ground, the person was taller than me so he was able to steady himself.
"I'm sorry sir, i should watch where i'm going"

The ginger held his hand out for me, "No problem, i should've watched myself too"

This guy.

He was the one who helped Aether escape the millelith a few days ago.