24.2 Big...Plans

As Zachary's tongue flicked back and forth, Jonna imagined Laney.

Instead of a bald shining head in between her legs, she pictured blonde tresses.

Zachary's mouth began a pleasurable sort of sucking motion. Jonna moaned, still intent on picturing Laney.

Her mind jumped, and then she was seeing Laney's blonde head between the open legs of the red head stranger. The thought heightened the sensation Zachary's mouth was bringing.

In Jonna's ongoing fantasy, the stranger threaded her fingers through Laney's long hair and forcefully guided her mouth. Back and forth.

Inspired, Jonna took Zachary's head in her hands. He groaned, seeming eager to do what she wanted. Jonna ground herself on his mouth again and again.

Her mind was fixed on the image of Laney pleasing a stranger while her body was fire thanks to Zachary.

The combination culminated in an intense climax. Jonna fell back on the bed. She was floating.

Dimly, she was aware of Zachary kneeling beside her, panting heavily. He was saying something. She heard bits and pieces between the euphoria.

"---Amazing. Please----inside you?"

From her horizontal life on the bed, the proposition sounded utterly exhausting. However, she felt sorry for the guy.

His request dangled near her face. Lazily, she put him inside her mouth. His questions stopped after that.

~*~

The next morning, Jonna rolled over and thanked a barely-awake Zachary. He mumbled about how she was 'mazing,' and rolled over.

Then, she got dressed and headed for the front door.

She heard Zachary lumbering after her, presumably naked. Pity welled inside her, with a side of guilt.

Jonna reflected on how she may have been wrong about him being a complete asshole. Like her, he was merely reaching out to connect. Like she'd been, he was rebuked for his efforts. Jonna could relate to his pain, but he was not the one for her.

Though, last night had been lots of fun.

Which is what she told him as she turned to kiss him goodbye.

Zachary's bleary eyes revealed longing. But, to his credit, he didn't beg her to stay. He did linger at the door while Jonna walked away.

Because he couldn't help himself, he yelled after her, "Call me!"

~*~

Call me.

All during her workday, Jonna considered Zachary's words. Not because she wanted to call him, but because she wanted to call Laney.

Call me!

She recalled his pleading tone and flinched. Calling Laney would be just as desperate. Obviously, the girl had moved on.

I should, too.

An hour later, her phone lit up.

📞 LANEY