2.2 No Shame

While driving to the airport, Jonna rid her thoughts of Shane the only way possible

She thought about Zachary.

She knew his last name, so he wasn't really a stranger.

Flint. Zachary Flint.

She also knew things about him, and he knew things about her.

It didn't matter that they met online in a forum. The modern climate allowed for all types of meetings, and theirs had been innocent enough. She joined Burnt Out Tees, an online teaching community, with the intention of never really engaging. A co-worker had suggested the site as great way to rant about situations anonymously, but she just enjoyed laughing at the issues other dealt with, some being familiar, and some being completely ridiculous. The student-teacher crushes fascinated her, at the same time, repelling her. The more appealing posts were the random thoughts from her favorite contributor, @zeesnutz.

Unlike her, Zachary was a presence in the community, constantly posting new anecdotes and offering advice. One of his more popular posts had drawn her in:

Top Reasons Why I Won't Believe a Student...

zeeznutz: Grandma excuse again? Really, bruh? She must be Lazarus, because last month, you missed class for her funeral.

For the first time ever, Jonna logged on her account, just to respond to his post.

J-Crew: Could've been the other Grandma. Maternal? Paternal?

zeeznutz: Nope, just a good ol' fashioned lie. You're cute with the optimism.

His implication annoyed her, even as she bit back a smile. Cute, ugh. She had private messaged him after that, because she had a feeling things would get messy.

Boy, things got messy, but of a different variety. Quickly, their conversations evolved from favorite movies to favorite sexual positions. They soon exchanged phone numbers, talking and texting at all hours, despite mutual married situations.

Yes, he knew plenty about her, and vice versa. But the she often thought back on something else she had admitted to him and no one else:

Jonna: I have an oral fixation.

Fixation? Zachary had pressed for details. She remembered hugging the phone, squeezing her eyes shut, and grinning. Why had she admitted that? After the humiliation abated, she punched in an explanation, and hit send.

Jonna: You asked what gets me off, and getting someone else off is the pinnacle for me.

In agony, she waited for his answer, which buzzed in a minute later.

Zachary: We're gonna get along just fine, because my favorite thing is going down on a girl. We're both selflessly invested in pleasure.

While she wanted him to like her, her honesty spilled over, and she hoped he didn't draw back because of it.

Jonna: It's not really selfless to hold power over someone. When you're pleasuring someone, you're taking something from them.

He countered her idea, and she re-read the message with a quickly beating heart.

Zachary: I never feel I'm taking anything. Instead, I'm giving something, and it's the giving that I love.

As she pulled into the short-term parking lot at the airport, she imagined his mouth sliding against her skin, his tongue slipping in and out of her.

A gift.

Yes, and Jonna couldn't wait to wrap her mouth around it.

~*~

A/N: I'll try to update regularly on Fridays, but life might get in the way from time to time.

If you're looking for further inspiration, visit FromtheBar, and check out The Pornographer. Thanks for setting the bar so high, Rachel 😉.