11.2 A Little Unsteady

A/N: Short, sweet, and hotness warning!

But she was already unzipping his pants, and committing her mouth to a favored activity

But she was already unzipping his pants, and committing her mouth to a favored activity. He didn't protest much after that. Jonna reveled in the experience of pleasuring him, occasionally stopping to catch her breath.

Zachary rocked back and forth, reaching climax in minutes. He stilled, remaining inside her mouth, until he stumbled into a nearby chair.

Jonna wiped her mouth, wondering at what had just happened. Again. She always forgot to use her head (even if she had, technically, just used her head), and instead followed what was in her pants. However, as she watched him recover, she realized she wanted more, but might never again get the chance to see him.

"So, I might be able to take another weekend off next month," she began.

Zachary straightened, bringing up his pants. "I uh, I'm gonna be pretty busy the next few months." He kept his eyes on his belt buckle, which was apparently giving him a hard time.

"Okay, no worries. Just a thought."

For the first time, she felt him pulling back. She knew she did the same, but being on the receiving end bothered her more than she thought it would. She grabbed her bag and checked herself in the bathroom mirror. When she went to leave the room, Zachary was waiting by the door.

He kissed her, a slow goodbye kinda kiss.

"You're a helluva talker," he breathed by her ear.

"Brief and to the point," Jonna replied.

"Did you need a ride to the airport?" he asked.

Tempting, but the possibility of an awkward car ride wasn't appealing.

"No thanks." A question hit her. "Is this it? A fun weekend?"

"Yeah, I had fun." Zachary fixed his arms around her for a warm hug.

Fun. Yeah, fun most definitely. He hadn't really answered her question. Then again, maybe he had.

The plane ride back to Graydon was uneventful. No hot blondes beckoned her to the bathroom, and Zachary didn't text her before or after. From what she could tell through the cracks on the screen, she had ten students to reply to, Jayden's concerned texts, and an angry ex to continue to blow off, and not in a good way.

Most of the flight, she zoned out, lulled by the drone of the plane. When the captain flipped on the "no seat belt" sign, she remembered the folder full of student papers peeking out from her carry on-bag. They needed grading, badly. 

The weekend was over, and real life, real frickin' adult life beckoned.