3.2 Plane Oddity

Jonna allowed an excruciating minute to flounder before beelining for the bathroom

Jonna allowed an excruciating minute to flounder before beelining for the bathroom. No one stopped her, though she mentally prepared excuses.

I'm feeling bloated.

Surfing the crimson wave.

I wanna go down on a young blonde.

A man on her right coughed, and Jonna stared at him. Had she voiced the last thought aloud? She did that sometimes. But oh well if she had. He probably thought much of the same during his lifetime.

She pushed through the narrow aisles, phase one of her mission nearly complete. Phase two involved knocking on the bathroom door as smoothly as she could. Yet, Blondie Bear spared her any knocking by cracking the door open.

A lascivious grin preceded the hand that shot out to snatch Jonna and drag her into the bathroom.

Once inside, she immediately regretted her decision. The space was incredibly small, and the door seemed as thin as paper. Jonna barely had room to stand. She and the young girl were squashed, their smooth legs brushing together.

"I don't know why I came in here." Jonna reached for the exit, but the girl blocked the attempt.

"You haven't come anywhere yet," she quipped.

Jonna backed up as best she could, aware of the warm, minty breath on her cheek. She settled for perching on the counter.

"I'm not interested," Jonna whispered, clearly full of shit.

The girl chuckled softly, bringing up one hand to silence her, and sneaking another up Jonna's skirt.

"Um," but her weak protest was swallowed in a kiss. She broke away from the perfect pink mouth to gasp, "I don't even know your name."

"It's okay, you know mine," a deep voice assured her.

Suddenly, Zachary was behind her, which made for another set of hands grabbing and pinching. She squirmed against the caresses, unaware of who was touching what, but hoping they wouldn't stop.

Jonna swooned, pitching forward. She woke when her head hit the seat in front of her.

A hand caught her and helped right her. "Shit, you okay?"

The blonde from her dream cradled her elbow, biting her pouty lip in the most adorable show of concern.

Down, puppy.

Jonna rubbed her forehead, struggling to separate her dream from reality.

"Thanks," she said, extricating her arm from the warm hand. "Did you," she felt silly asking but had to know, "end up going to the bathroom?"

Cheesy grin. "A while back, yeah, but you never joined me. Some dream, eh?"

Jonna inhaled deeply, then chuckled. "I'd say so."

The amount of moisture between her legs was amazing. Before waking, she'd been on the verge of coming. She hadn't had a dream like that in years.

All she could think was,

Pity it was just a dream.

A/N: Dedicated to HardeeBurger, my DorkHard pal