7.2 Twice, and More Idiocy

A/N: Hotness warning!!!

Jonna hunched over, turning from temptation

He reached and spread her on top of him. "Not weird at all. I like knowing I can do what I want with you."

Zachary's shaft rubbed her slick wetness, and she kissed him briefly, the apprehension draining from her.

"Yes, you can do a lot, but first, I'm gonna do something to you."

Jonna allowed for another teasing rub before shimmying down. She positioned herself carefully so that she was hovering just above one of the best parts of him. Then, mouth open wide, her head descended swiftly but carefully.

For the next few minutes, she swallowed any self-doubt, and a great deal more.

He was so big, he hit the back of her throat repeatedly, but she controlled her gag reflex and powered through. Zachary seized up, and she waited for warmth to flood her mouth. Instead, he hauled her off and tossed her on the bed.

Jonna didn't mind the roughness, but her head swam from too much alkihol, as Shane sometimes stretched out the word. Alkihol. She giggled, then chided herself for thinking of her ex at the definite wrong time.

Not ready.

The words grabbed her, and though she tried tossing them aside, they wouldn't let go.

Zachary slid his hands up and across her thighs, pulling them apart. In the next second, she closed them and pushed him away.

"Please, I don't know...I can't." She snatched a nearby pillow to cover with.

He panted, settling back awkwardly. "It's okay. I moved way too fast. We can...pick this up another time."

Just like that, he was off the bed and plucking his clothes off the floor. Jonna hid behind the pillow, knowing she was a coward, but intending to withhold the brunt of the humiliation until after he'd gone.

"Uh," Zachary was fully dressed, confusion coloring his face, "I'll call you later, okay?"

Her head peeked over the top of the pillow, her eyes clenched shut as she nodded.

She heard the door knob turn, and the door swoosh open. A crazy part of her compelled her to shout out the most cliche line at the most cliche of moments,

"Wait!"

A/N: She needs to get it together

A/N: She needs to get it together. I know it, and you know it, but it's doubtful she will!

Vote and comment if ya can. When I know you guys are enjoying, I'm only compelled to add more ;-D

Of course, any suggestions for later chapters must be considered, and fully researched.