25.2 The Party

Bzzz. Bzzz. Bzzz.

Jonna's phone vibrated on her lap. The words UNKNOWN CALLER flashed on the lit screen.

It had to be Zachary.

Laney exited the car, moving swiftly to open the door for Jonna.

"M'lady," Laney said, offering a slim hand.

Ignoring the phone, Jonna clasped Laney's hand and stood.

They thanked the driver, turning back to the house looming before them.

"Looks abandoned," Jonna commented.

Laney grinned. "It's not."

~*~

Laney turned the knob and pushed open the front door without knocking. Jonna hung back, having seen plenty of horror films.

With confidence, Laney strode into the main entrance, beckoning for Jonna to follow.

"Come on."

Straight away, Jonna noticed the stark difference between the interior of the house versus the exterior. Each room yawned into bright decor bordering on magazine-worthy. The walls gleamed with muted pastel paints, accentuating vaulted ceilings and plentiful furniture.

Draped across the couches and chairs, several couples caressed, kissed, and laughed together. A few women were topless and oblivious to Jonna's stares.

Laney grabbed gently grabbed her hand and led her to an open space with small stage. A few strangers had gathered around a young woman with brown skin and thick black hair cascading down her back. Proudly, she stood atop the stage, her nude form encased in cellophane. A brown table separated her from the onlookers.

One of the men in the crowd dropped his robe to the floor. He wore not a stitch underneath. His pasty White ass was hard to miss under the glare of the stage lights.

"Watch this," Laney said.

"As if I would look away now."

The pasty man marched to join the woman on stage. He positioned himself behind her, bending her over the table. Very suddenly, he ripped a hole in the cellophane, and thrust himself inside of the woman.

She moaned, clearly enjoying it even as her hands and body were still bound.

A few more strangers had wandered over to watch. As the man continued, Jonna took note of the fact that no music played. Nothing masked the constant squeak of the cellophane or their moans.

"Where are we?" Jonna wondered aloud.

It was not the last time she would ask.

~*~

They continued roaming from room to room.

Several couples were intertwined on furniture, half-clothed, or just talking and drinking.

Jonna's eyes grew wider and wider, though she hoped she wasn't being too obvious.

They wandered down a dim hallway lit with lanterns. The walls lining the hall were affixed with plexiglass. Jonna peeked inside to see three, four, and five people in various states of undress. It all depended on the room.

She wasn't the only person peeking inside, either. Onlookers milled around the hallway, gazing into one room, then moving to another show.

In particular, Jonna was fascinated by a woman and man, wondering why another woman in the room watched them touch and kiss.

She was about to ask Laney about it, but became engrossed in their private machinations. How odd that she was watching someone else watch two other people make love. It was even---enjoyable. Yes, she could admit, she was enjoying watching just to watch.

Jonna was brought back to reality when Laney tugged at her hand. Very quickly, she was led into a suite.

Like the other rooms, a king size bed adorned with black sheets waited in the middle of the floor.

Nothing and one else was in the room.

"Well?"

At the foot of the bed, Laney held out a pair of handcuffs expectantly.