Prologue

"So what do you want me to do then Boss?" An unknown man ask.

The black haired male blows a smoke putting off the light of his cigarette. He was only 18 but already a leader of the Yakuza.

"Hmmm who knows I wanna have fun" he mumble.

"Is there any fun things to do around?" he ask then again.

'Why is my life so boring. Being a Young Master of The Yakuza is Practically hard. It's annoying too.' he thought.

"Get out and find me something that'll cheer me
up" the raven haired man said again.

"Hey System Is there anything I can do in this boring place" he ask.

Appearing in front of him is a bright box with words.

"Notice: Cannot Determine The Right Answer" A robotic voice said.

"Right" The raven haired male said.

He spin himself at his swivel chair. Trying to think of a solution to his boredom.

??? Pov

"Hey System what if I study do you think it'll be fun?" He ask again.

"Notice: Cannot Determine The Answer But Think That You May Might Have Fun In School" the system answered.

"Then it's decided then" I said then stand up.

"Anyone out there. I have a request!" I shouted the door immediately opening.

Okay so I'm gonna go to school again. Well it's not like I'm complaining about it I just hope that my school life will be fun.

"Hina-chan can you enroll me to a school?" I ask.

The peach haired female looks at me then smiled.

"Alright Mitchy I have just the right school for you!" She beams at me.

"Which school?" I ask her since she seems to like the idea of me going out publicly.

"Well my school since I still have to protect you" she said.

"Fair enough" I said.

Then she start preparing for my school transfer. Well not really since I'm homeschooled.

......

(A/n: Hello As you read This is a Takemitchi Harem OwO.

And there Baby Mitchy is already Practically Strong since his not a normal human being.

Just get on the story so you'll know how this will unfold.

And the people who dies is practically up to you guys also Hinata is practically the protector of TakemitchiNaoto and her are still sibling though.

But They don't have parents anymore because of an accident. Imma also revive Shinichiro cause why not. )

"Notice: Your Author actually Just like Shinichiro That's why---"

"Shut up please System-Sama!!"

"Notice:Understood"