A Little Argument

Takemitchi Pov

I grunt feeling the pain in my ass. I woke up and look at the man who's this time is already sleeping deeply beside me.

'Damn my butt hurt so the events last night really did happen' I thought finding my clothes.

I look at the time shit I was out for so long the sun was practically already lit up. Shit. I then grab a pencil that is is in the bedside table along with a sticky note I write just a simple note.

'Thank you for taking good care of me last night'

Though I am actually still confused at what just happen. I'm questioning my gender now.

I immediately wear my clothes I have to return home. Taking my stuff in me. I immediately walk out the room and left locking the door behind me and bolting out for my life.

I suddenly bumped into someone and immediately apologize and I continue running despite the fact the my bottom body part is aching.

I really need to go home. And stat I'm gonna get killed by Hina. I keep on running calling over a taxi and hoping on it.

......

Third Person's Pov

Shinichiro woke up at the sound of someone knocking. It was loud like as if it's ready to destroy the door of his shop.

He sat up and look around the room. Noticing the lonely presence of the room. He notice the note and upon reading it he just smile.

"What a cute little guy" he thought smiling kissing the note that Takemitchi wrote.

Just then breaking his thoughts when the knock on his door keeps on getting louder. He immediately wear his underwear and pants.

Not wearing the shirt since there's white sticky stuff there. (a/n:You know what I mean Okeh).

Walking down he then saw his friend.

"Hey there Wakasa" Shinichiro said.

The other guy just stare at him up and down and look closely to his neck.

"So the guy who was running away from this place and you have some heated moments?" Wakasa ask the black haired male who just chuckles.

Wakasa just sigh. He really didn't see the guys face but he knew where the little boy came from. Since before he could get a look at his face the guy practically bolted away.

"Shin what the fuck he looks like a minor" Wakasa look at his smiling friend.

"Yeah he does but apparently he is 18" Shin just said shrugging.

"Your older I thought your better than that?" Wakasa look at his friend with a dejected look.

"Haha yeah but he was so cute I couldn't control myself. I wish he was still here though" Shin said remembering Takemitchi in a panting mess.

"Whatever Takeomi is actually looking for you" Wakasa just said which earn a nod from Shin.

Who then went inside his shop and go to his room probably changing clothes.

Now Wakasa wonder who's the little guy that he bumped into. Since it seems like Shin is really into him.

He knew Shin and more than that Shin can control his lust. But to practically means that he ravage the little guy which means that Shin found him very attractive.

He smile he prayed to meet the guys once again to confirm his thoughts.

......

Takemitchi Pov

I was in front of my Mansion. And I'm pretty sure that I fucked up a big time. When I enter in the front gates the workers immediately bow at me.

"Young Master is there something wrong you seems to be having a hard time to walk" one of the worker ask me.

My face probably flushed red. I then again remember what happen that night. But I need to compose myself.

"Ohh I kinda slip somewhere around the town I ended up hurting my back" I said yeah I'm lying since there's no way I'm gonna tell them that I got fucked.

I then immediately walk towards the door of the house. The workers also opening the door for me.

"It seems like you have so much fun going outside Young Master forgetting what time is it already" I heard a stern voice.

Ahhh I'm so dead I look at Hina with a nervous smile.

"Gomen~ Hina" I said mumbling the last words.

She just glares at me then sigh. She seems to have calmed down noticing how regretful I am.

"Alright I already ready your bath just in case that you might decide to come home" she said I just nodded.

"Thank you Tachibana~ San" I exclaimed and giggles.

She just sigh and I immediately walk inside the house/mansion.

"Why are you limping?" She ask.

I didn't bother to look at her. I'm pretty sure that she'll notice my lie easily anyway.

"Who knows?" I said.

And walk faster. She then grab me by clothes. And look at me in the eyes. She practically pulls me towards the elevator and pick the floor where my room is fast.

"Tell me what happened?" She ask once again.

I scratch the back of my neck and look away again. It was quiet for a minute but then she suddenly pull me by the collar.

"Hickeys?" She ask.

"Hehe?" I just said but she was glaring at me.

"Young Master?!" She sternly said.

"So this is the fun your talking about" she just said.

"Wait that's not it Hina-chan I was drunk ok" I said to her.

"Sorry" I apologize to her.

"If your really apologetic then at least prove that you really are sorry" she said annoyed.

I nervously smile. I know Hina very well and I know that she liked me ever since we were young. I'm not that stupid.

Right?....

I slowly lean on her I can feel her soft breathing in my face. I close my eyes and give her a slight peck on the lips. She was frozen in the spot she seems to not mind it.

So I continue the kiss again moving my lips to her. But then the elevators door open. I pulled away.

She was taking deep breaths so do I. But I was shock at what she did next. She pushed me hard out.

I literally fall over down.

"Idiot Mitchy!" She just said a bit loud and immediately push the button to go down the first floor.

I just laugh at her. And walk towards my bathroom taking a long bath making sure cleaning every single part of my body.

So no traces of the man I do it in that night remains.

.....

(A/n: 1093 words OwO Ahh and yes this is not only a boyxboy story okie since Mitchy is Bisexual sorry if your uncomfortable with that but yeah since Mitchy is Bi i think it'll be good if we included some girls in the Harem *wink wink*)