Not Really Much Of A Dinner

Third Person's Pov

Takemichi look over at Koko who basically won't let go of him. Takemichi smirks as he held the older boy chin.

With that movement Koko woke up now stating at the full of hickey's boy. Koko smiled as looking at the boy. Takemichi leans over to Koko to peck his lips.

"Boss you really are good at pleasing man" Koko mumble.

"Hmmm yeah its a shame that I didn't get to fuck you though" Takemichi straightforwardly said.

Making the other raven haired boy blushed as he thought of him being under the boy infront of him. Well it's not a bad thought.

"Hmmm maybe next time boss after I learn to become a bottom" Koko said smiling.

"Ohhh by the way wanna go to my house my Father had been interested in you" Takemichi said looking at Koko eye to eye.

Koko was more than shock then if Takemitchi is the young Master then Takemitchi's Father is the currently head of the Yakuza.

Koko immediately nods. As Takemichi giggles ruffling Koko's hair which made the boy frown a bit as his hair is now messy.

"Are you really 18 damn you act like your around 27" Koko said eyeing Takemichi who is heading towards the bathroom.

"Hmmm really probably because of stress then" Takemichi murmurs.

"Well you better hurry up since it's almost night" Takemichi said as he called out to Koko who immediately stands up and so head towards the bathroom.

After the two clean up Takemichi went on to get a blower as he start drying Koko's hair.

"You sure do act like a wife don't cha?" Koko said.

"Hmmm well I mean why not?" Takemichi asks smirking.

"By the way the girl earlier?" Koko ask again.

"Ohhh you mean the girl with me in the elevator. I gave her my number of she wanna get banged by me" Takemichi shrugged.

"Hmmm" Koko just hums and didn't speak.

Ohhh he is pissed though his boss have a dirty mouth and a young Master of one of the largest organization of Yakuza's he had no idea that Mitchy is a goddamn fuckboi.

"Awwwe the look on your face tell me are you jealous?" Takemichi asks leaning down to Koko back blowing on his neck.

Koko shiver at the hot breath that is on was blown in his nape as he look in the mirror then stare in disbelief on Takemitchi who just smiles at him.

"Don't worry girls like her are only for one night stand" Takemichi reassure the other raven haired.

Koko just sigh and why on earth is he acting as if Takemichi lover he doesn't know.

"Ohhhh come on don't be jealous if you act fine all-day I'll give you another reward" when Takemichi had said that Koko fix his posture as Takemichi had a bright smile as he brush the now dried hair of Koko.

......

When the dinner was held Koko couldn't be more shock on the members of the Hanagaki Family. All of them are all damn gorgeous Takemichi is like a beautiful Goddess and his Father too.

Takemichi eyes belongs to his mother while his hair is his Father's. Though Takemitchi looks is a mix of the two.

But why does Takemichi body build look more a bit well feminine. His father had strong physics. While Mitchy body is slim he had muscles.

But his body is so small that he couldn't tell it that much.

Koko was also glad that the Current head of the Yakuza had taken a liking on him and praises him for doing a great job for handling the lower tier money.

And yeah Koko still can't believe that the place he is working with is the lower tier as he was shock that even in that position they make tons of money.

After the dinner end he was escorted to what he presume was a guest room where Takemitchi sits down on his bed and lay down.

.....

"Seems like my Father wants to promote you" Takemichi said to Koko.

"Seems like he does" Koko said joining  to Takemichi.

"Hey say Koko I'm just wondering is there someone you're working for?" Takemichi asks.

"..." Koko couldn't reply to the straightforwardness of Takemichi.

And once he look at Takemichi enchanting eyes he couldn't lie. He opens his mouth as he let the words flow out of his mouth.

"Yeah there is someone" Koko said.

Expecting to be shot he sweat drop and froze in spot.

"Hmmm I see" Takemichi just simply said and flipped over the Book he is reading.

"Aren't you mad?" Koko asks still pale.

"Hmmm why would I well as long as it doesn't let anything out about us I don't really care much about it" Takemichi just shrugged.

Ahhh thank God Koko sighs. Yeah Koko have no intention of betraying Takemichi.

"Now you've been a good boy all day you deserve a reward don't yah?" Takemichi smirks.

Koko flinch but also smirk ohhh how be love Takemichi sex drive.

.......

Okay a poll on who's Mitchy will encounter next.

Baji

Chifuyu

Ran

Rin

Izana

Wakasa

Takeomi

Benkei

Taiju

Inupi

Kakucho

Sanzu (Edit: I forgot To add him but yeah here)

Okay pick one only (´;ω;`)