⚠️A Night To Remember⚠️

Third Person's Pov

Takemitchi didn't know when it happened all shits when break loose. He look over at Mikey and Draken who's holding him in place kissing him everywhere.

....

_Flashback_

Takemitchi was buying groceries as he just move to his new house. He was looking at the aisle looking for snacks and necessities.

Though the process he bump into someone. For not looking at the direction of where his cart going.

"Ahhh I'm sorry!" Takemitchi said looking at the man bowing.

"Ahhh it's okay...... Is that you Takemitchi Kun?" A deep voice said.

When Takemitchi look up he saw those eyes again. His face flushed why was that you say.

"Ahh Shin Kun?" Takemitchi sounded unsure.

Which just earn a chuckle from the older male. Who looks at him with lovingly eyes.

"That was a crazy night isn't it?" Shin ask.

Takemitchi just look away that makes Shinichiro just want to tease him even more but deciding not to.

"Well then seems like your busy need a hand?" Shinichiro ask Takemitchi.

Who immediately shook his head.

"No, No I'm fine just do whatever you need to do well then sorry again" Takemitchi said.

He then look at the aisles once again and seems like he found what he needed to buy and immediately grab it going to the counter to check it out.

Shin just followed closely behind him.  As he watch the black haired male tries to hide his embarrassed face from him.

After paying they left the store. Takemitchi was carrying like four bags of food along with some necessities.

And he can carry them so easily like heck. Shin then felt the urge to grab the raven male hair which he did.

Takemitchi was shocked but he felt warm at the touch. That's when Shinichiro lean on him and capture his lips once again.

But this time Takemitchi was in control with the situation.

'Ohh so his now a dominant bottom?' Shin thought.

Who also fight for dominance but in the end just let the raven haired bottom of his take the lead.

Since he won't give up. After pulling apart they both huff and pant. Takemitchi face flushed and drool in his mouth.

"Well then goodbye!" Takemitchi regained his mind then immediately tries to walk away.

But was pulled by Shin who unbutton a button of his uniform biting him to leave a mark.

Takemitchi hiss pushing Shin a bit away because of the pain. But Shinichiro just smile and kiss his forehead and waving goodbye to the boy.

......

Takemitchi Pov

After the incident with Shinichiro I walk home it was fine all in all but few moments later I got a text from Draken and Mikey.

'They want to meet up why suddenly?' I thought.

"But I have to still go into the new house to return my groceries" I said to myself.

As if on cue they texted that they'll just gonna go to my house. I smile and send them the location.

_End Of Flashback_