Amethyst

Third Person's Pov

Takemichi stares blankly around he is currently in a party that is held by a well known business man.

He have to attend as his father told him too. And pretty much for him it was really boring. It is a Masquerade party.

'I might as well go extort some drugs rather than doing this' Takemichi thought.

Well at that maybe he can have some well fun cause of some reason. He sigh as he took a sip of his wine this is the 10th glass of wine that he had.

His not getting busy as he have always drank this wine before. Still he can't get over to the fact that he can not really drink soju that much.

Probably because all he ever had is expensive stuff. He look around the room and spot a rather eye catching person.

He had a silver hair and underneath those mask somewhat is amethyst colored eyes.

Beautiful as it shines bright under the lights around the room. However the dull and empty look it emits already means that his a person he is hard to approach.

Beautiful jewels. Takemichi just drink his wine as the amethyst eyes man probably notice him staring at him.

Takemichi bit his lower lip. And was about to approach him but a guy suddenly move In his way.

"Ahhh Young Master Hanagaki good day how are you and your parents?" A man asks.

Takemichi can't say no especially if this guy well are In the Middle tier.

"Hahaha very good I can say how about you how's your family?" Takemichi asks softly.

The man ofcourse happily answers.

"They are good and all well my daughter will probably like the Young Master a lot" he said.

Ahhh so his one of those people who wants to climb his way up by using his own family. Well it's not like he haven't seen this kind of people he just gets tired of it.

Once he met one of this type of guy Daughter they either fawn over him or already immediately wants to get in his bed.

It was annoying for him. Some even boys that look like girls. Which Takemichi just smiled at despite the annoyance.

Well don't get them wrong he don't hate them he just wasn't into relationship.

He prefers to enjoy his life freely without the shackles of someone waiting for him at home like a lover.

A sigh escape his lips as finally he was out of that sea of people. He grab a glass of wine as he walk outside of the house/mansion.

He took notice on how beautiful the outside of the house is something to compliment about he guess. Takemichi look at the beautiful flowers in the garden.

Despite it being night the moon shines and dawn brightly on the vibrant colors of each petals of different types of flowers.

As Takemichi was walking around someone had tug his arms. And out of instinct because he knew that being in parties like this that well some people may have bad thoughts of him.

He had to be always alert. He immediately kick the guy which made the guy flew away a few feet from him.

"Crazy fucker" Takemichi glares at the man and was about to pull out a gun but notice something.

The person's silver hair wait ain't he the guy that he had been eyeing earlier. Takemichi sighs as must've kick the guy hard considering as he had passed out.

Taking a deep breath Takemichi walk closer over the guy as he lift of the guy carrying him bridal style.

Upon looking around Takemichi notice a bench which he then walk towards it and place the limp silver head there making sure he is seated in a comfortable way.

He also sit beside him now all he gotta do is wait for him to wake up. Which well kind of a bit gentleman of his considering the fact that he is a bit well rough at him at first.

Takemichi smirk looking at the boy he looks like foreigner. His tan skin looks amazing on him.

Takemichi want it take off the guys mask but he felt that it was an invasion of his privacy.

'System does this guy have evil intentions to me?' Takemichi asks in his head.

"Notice: Seems like he doesn't cause I didn't notice threat earlier"

Takemichi sighs seems like the guy just wanted to talk. Not to mention it's getting really late now what do he do with this guy.

"Should I bring you home? Nah dad will get mad then I'll stay in the apartment then" Takemichi mumbles.

It was already late and he could see cars leaving already.

'System contact my driver' Takemichi said.

"Notice: Understood will be there in 3 minutes approximately" it said.

Takemichi just nods his head and carry the tanned silver haired boy the two exit the premises.

Takemichi wait in front and finally his driver had finally came looking at him and the boy.

He didn't even react differently as he was already used to this. Takemichi sighs as the drive open the back door of the fancy car.

He sits the guy at the back.

'Hey system wouldn't he freak out if I let him in the apartment I mena it's shabby and not to mention he might be a spy?' Takemichi asks.

"Notice: As I've said not threats were shown but it's better to go to one of your pent house for safety reasons" it said.

"Right hey Marcos go to one of the nearest pent house we have around here" Takemichi just said.

"Alright sir" the driver just obey and drive off.

Takemichi wonder why does this guy approach him. Hmm lemme guess was it because of his alluring beauty.

Takemichi had a smug look in his face. Sometimes somebody gotta tell this spoiled brat to get of his high horse.

"Notice: Don't---"

'Shut down' Takemichi said.

The light of the system going red indicating it's off.

"Finally some Peace" Takemichi sighs.

And ohhh he wonder what will the conversation with this guy will go. He can't wait.

......
(A/n: I forgot to update this book sowwy)