⚠️Sweet Soft Kisses⚠️

⚠️Warning Smut Ahead⚠️
⚠️Skip The Chapter of You don't wanna read it⚠️
⚠️To be honest I don't know how to write Smut/Steamy scene but I hope you'll like this⚠️
⚠️Once Again You've been warned⚠️
⚠️Read on Your Own Risk⚠️

Takemitchi Pov

I struggle to wake up but then I feel a weight shifted beside me. What just happened. I look beside me and I saw the taller male that I've met before.

It was Shinichiro-san I didn't know what had happen but I feel some pain in my head.

He had his eyes closed wow isn't he such an angel. I smiled at the thought but immediately stand up. I look at the time shock.

It was around 2:23 am I silently curse. I'm getting sobber seems like I stay out longer than I was supposed to.

I leave the bed and immediately stand up to leave I walk up towards the door and was about to exit when I felt a hands slip in my waist.

I feel a deep breath just right in my neck. I didn't even hear him leaving bed.

This guy really is silent does he know. And why didn't system say anything.

"..."

System doesn't answer at all. I took a deep breath and leaned on the mans chest my heart was beating crazy.

"Is there something wrong?" I ask.

Shin-kun however didn't say anything. However I felt it a bite I flinch at the pain.

I want to move and punch him but my body seems to not listening to me. Why did I like it I don't know.

He just keeps on nibbling my neck kissing and licking it.

"Mhhhh" I couldn't held back my moan.

I let my body surrender to his touch. Why was my mind feels like floating. Was it because I'm still a bit drunk.

But what his doing actually felt good. I was in a breathy and panting mess. When he sets me back to his bed again.

He was on top of me his hands unbuttoning my polo. After removing my top the cold air hits my skin.

But the heat coming from Shin felt super warm. He traced his fingers circling it around my belly.

It was a soft teasing touch. I was aroused.

"Shinichiro-kun~" I moan his name.

My eyes were practically begging to be touched more. He smiled and took of his shirt.

He isn't that built stronger but damn he got a nice body. He then lean in closer to me our lips connected.

He ask for my permission to go deep which I allowed to. We fought for dominance but obviously he won.

I don't know what's wrong with me today why is my body clouded with lust.

'System what is wrong with me?' I ask in my head.

"..." It doesn't answer but few seconds later it replied.

"Notice: The host is not in the state of right mind that's why the system choose for him the best option" it said.

I froze in the spot. So letting the guy do this things with me whom also I just met. Is the system sure that this is the right answer.

He pulled away from me our salivas connecting from the heated kiss.

"You've got a soft skin Mitchy-kun" he smiled nibbling on my neck.

"Ahhh~" I just moan.

Which makes the man in front of me just smirk. He then start softly sucking and biting my neck. I'm pretty sure that it'll left hickeys.

"Ahhh no more teasing please~" I said.

Shin just smiled seems like his admiring the work of art that he did to me. I look at him with my glossy eyes and blushing face.

I was begging him to ravage me more. He then take off all of our remaining garments in an instant.

He then place two fingers in front of me.

"Suck" he command me which I happily obliged.

I op n my mouth and start sucking his fingers circling my tongue around it. I can feel the hard thing laying in my stomach which turns me even more.

After for who knows how many minutes I suck his fingers he pull it out saliva coating it.

He then proceed to slowly put the coated finger in my butthole.

"Fuck!" I curse out loud I don't know why was it because of the pain or because of the pleasure.

He then place another finger and start stretching me. I arched my back and let out a breathy moan.

"Oh God Please~" I moan out load at how good his fingers was.

I was in a panting mess and I know that he was enjoying the sight of me that is like this.

He then grabs something in the table it was a condom. He open it and place it in his cock who's dripping with precum.

He then align himself in my entrance. I look at him.

'Wait a damn minute... Why the fuck am I the bottom?!!' I scream in my head.

But before I could process anything I felt a sharp pain the is entering my ass.

"Ahhh!" I scream in pain.

Which the older male just hug me and whispers sweet things.

"Don't worry the pain will fade away soon" he gently said.

He then slowly entered me till his rod is fully inside me. It hurts but damn why do I feel so good. He lets me adjust waiting for my reaction to probably calm down.

"Go on~" I breath heavily.

He seems please with it so he starts moving it was slow and full of care. But slowly he start picking up his pace slowly getting faster and faster.

I moan out loudly while he keeps on grunting because of the pleasure.

"Ahhh i think I'm close" I moan.

He then grabs my dick covering the tip.

"Nope your not coming without me" he breaths heavily.

I could feel myself already coming but  Shin practically just won't let me.

I feel the knot in my stomach and it's kinda hard to bear already.

"Shit I'm close~" Shin said bitting my ear then kissing me.

After a few thrust we both came. He release my cock from his grip letting my cum drip in his stomach.

"Ahhhh~" we both pant heavily.

He slowly remove his thing inside me and remove the plastic. Also grabbing his shirt to clean my cum in him.

I was very tired. He seems to notice it. He closes in me and kisses my forehead muttering.

"Sleep" which practically I just did.

I never thought that I'll do it with someone and a man doing it to me.

.......

(A/n: 1127 words 👁️👁️ don't ask me ok also by the way Shin is just older by six years older than them in this story so it won't make you guys feel very uncomfy with this story.) (A/n: I'm a bit upset TvT I saw this novel rank 2 in alltake but now there's no rank in this story at all but it's okiee OwO since I just like writing (。◕‿◕。) still sad though)

"Notice: *silently squealing* See I told--"

"Staph it already System Sama!! And once again you should be protecting Takemitchi not making him get railed"

"..."

"But good jo--"