Meet Takemichi Family

Name: Hanagaki Takeru
Role: Takemichi's Father, The Current Head of The Hanagaki Yakuza, Owner of The Largest Underground Organization in the world.
Personality: Cold, Sweet, Cunning, A Lovable Father.
Likes: His son and wife, wine
Dislike: Takemichi getting hurt. His wife getting pissed off at him. Someone courting his child.

An over protective father to his beautiful son a man child to his wife. He would sacrifice everything just to make his son and wife happy.

Though he would love to protect his son he didn't know anything about his own son getting devoured by guys. Well Takemitchi won't let his father know that I mean he don't want his father killing young blood now does he.

Takemichi learn how to use weapons from his father who is an expert.

"Hmm who are you to try and get close to my little baby"

"Miru your son is still a child we still don't need an in law"

"Your Fucking Dead How Dare you Hurt My son!"

Name: Hanagaki Miruki
Role: Takemichi's Mother, A Princess From A Well Known Big Country, Own  The Most Powerful Military In The World.
Personality: Lovable, Kind, Sweet, Charming.
Likes: Her Son who looks much more feminine than her, People who treat Takemichi good, Berries.
Dislike: Takemichi getting hurt (She's always ready to start a war)

A supportive mother who loves to pamper her son. Takemichi playfulness and big brains comes from this woman. Well I mean a Princess always gotta be perfect right.

She loves it when a lot of people gather around his beautiful son. Though her husband does not approved with it. She does so to Takemitchi simps as long as you treat Mitchy right she's on your side.

She's the one who taught Takemichi on proper etiquettes and mostly all high aristocrats would do.

"Well now would you look at that a lot of people are flocking my son again I can't wait to have an in law"

"Well now dear don't bother Takemichi he's hanging out with his 'friends'."