Mikey And Draken

Takemitchi Pov

It was already afternoon and class is almost ending we're on our last period. I was just staring at the black board jotting down the lesson to my notes.

It's not like I needed it anyway but I'm really bored. And I also feel uneasy as if there is something that is missing.

Or something important that I forgot. But no matter how I think of it I don't think that I forgot something.

Now that I think of it. Wouldn't it be better to have a house near here so that me or Hina won't have to walk towards the train station again ever so early in the morning.

Maybe I could buy just a small house for me and I'll just buy an apartment for Hina. I don't want anyone to think of us weirdly If they see us together.

I mean I just don't want people to tease me because of it. So yeah imma just go and do that. I took my phone out of my pocket silently. Then message one of my trusted people to arrange a small house just near the school.

After sometime I receive a reply. I smiled at the response though I might still need a train to go to school this is much better cause at least this place is a bit closer.

Hina's apartment too is close. My house is a just a little bit far but I can still walk with her in the morning.

I texted back and saying that it's a good deal. And then I closed my phone and put it back to my pocket.

I look at my teacher who didn't see anything suspicious about me so I just focused my eyes on the lecture or so what I thought.

I heard some people shouting and having argument just outside the room. I raised an eyebrow did something just happen right outside. And why do that feeling of me forgetting something came back again.

Just then our classroom door open. Revealing a certain blonde boy. So that's why I feel uneasy it's because I literally forgot about this two.

Still how can these two be so absurd. I sweat drop and look at the teacher which also is shock.

"Ahhh there you are Takemitchy~" Mikey said smiling.

"Ummm we are still having class" the teacher spoke.

"Come on and let's go out and play" Mikey said again ignoring the teacher.

"I'm still having class?" I ask.

"Well come on your class is almost over anyway hey teach I'm gonna borrow Takemitchy now k" Mikey smiled.

The teacher just nods and then we proceed to walk outside. Just then I saw some people lying down.

"What happened to them?" I ask looking at Draken.

"Huh ohhh they piss me off so I beat them up" he just simply stated I look at him dumbfounded.

He just smiles and pat me on my back.

"Don't worry about them Takemitchy" Draken just simply said.

I just nod my head not wanting to pry into it more since it feels like more trouble.

"You guys lay flat on your stomach and line up" Draken simply stated.

And the upper class man just do what they was told. It seems like they are well respected even in here.

After the last one lay down Draken spoke again.

"You're all way too apart it'll hurt more yah know" He just said again.

I look at him. What does he mean by that. Obviously I'm confused just like this guy.

Just then they start walking but they're practically stepping on these people.