⚠️Part 2: Money Maker⚠️

⚠️Warning This Chapter Contains Smut Which Is Inappropriate For Other Audience Please Read At Your Own Risk It is Not My Fault if you lose your Innocence. But you can blame it on Mikey ( ╹▽╹ )⚠️

......

Third Person's Pov

Koko immediately walk towards Takemichi who was sitting on the bed he also notice some well toys at the table beside the bed.

He immediately strip Takemichi off his clothing revealing his beautiful Milky colored body. His nipples pink and his decent size cock fully erect.

'Is he really a bottom?' Koko asks himself while looking at the blue eyed boy though he just pushed the thoughts aside.

Koko smirks grabbing a handcuff. Then placing it in Takemitchi hands locking him up towards the headboard of the bed.

"That was just supposed for display but never thought that you would be kinky" Takemichi said smirking.

"But the Young Master likes it?" He asks.

"Ohoho who knows but beware Koko Kun after your finished doing me who knows who will be the one soring next" Takemichi said.

Koko smirks so he is a switch is what he thought. He smiled then grab a vibrator placing it both of Takemichi nipples.

He doesn't mind to get fucked though he really doesn't like the idea of being the one entered but if it's this beauty infront of him why not. Well he could try being a bottom then.

"As long as the Young Master Takes good care of me it's a win win then" Koko said then turning on the vibrator.

Takemichi moans at the vibration which was a music to Koko's ear. Koko then grab a cock ring and place it to Takemichi erected junior.

"Well now that's mean Koko Kun" the blue eyed male said as his cock was leaking with pre cum.

"Hahaha sorry boss but I'm in control right now" Koko simply said.

He then lean towards Takemichi face kissing his soft lips he could taste Takemichi sweet mouth. His soft pink tongue explore his boss wet cavern fighting softly.

Though Takemichi bit Koko's lips making it bleed. As Koko pulls away a trail of saliva trailing the two boys lips. Takemichi was smirking as Koko wipe off the blood off his lips.

"Now that's just quite naughty Young Master, your too rough" Koko simply stated.

"Hmm well you can say that I like it rough then Daddy" Takemichi smiled.

Koko shivered at the word that came out from Takemitchi mouth.

"Do you have a Daddy kink Mitchy Kun" Koko asks Takemichi.

...

"Notice: No he doesn't but the author does"

"Me: Get The fuck out System Sama and let me write my fantasies (┛✧Д✧))┛彡┻━┻.

........

"Hmm probably I like to call someone Daddy or let someone call me Daddy I like both so be prepared for later then Koko Kun" The Blue eyed male said.

Takemichi blue eyes glows Koko just smile. Then start kissing Takemitchi neck leaving bite marks all over it. He could feel his own cock twitching as he want to enter the Raven haired male now.

Koko remove his clothing tossing it to the side as he proceeds to grab a lube coating his own already covered with pre cum junior.

He then place it to Takemichi twitching hole putting a finger which made the tied up guy moan.