Mysterious Guy Wearing A Mask

Takemitchi Pov

Once i reached home I fell asleep I was do dead tired of what just happen today. Having to deal with those lowly people makes me really exhausted.

I fell face flat in my bed not bothering on changing my clothes and immediately just fell a sleep.

"..."

"What do you want System?" I ask.

"Notice: Wouldn't you like to go out for a while?" It ask.

"I'm dead tired" I said.

"Notice: I think it'll be better if you go out since it seems like if you did you'll meet some interesting people" It said again.

"Who?" I ask.

"..." The system didn't answer now I'm curious.

I just sigh and change my clothes once again. (A/n: imagine him wearing this without the Katana ofc.)

Satisfied at what I look like I walk out of the house

Satisfied at what I look like I walk out of the house. Since the system didn't say anything about the person who'll I meet.

I presume that I'll just accidentally meet them. I bid my farewell to Hina who just nodded her head since there's no class today she just sits around and work on some stuffs for the company.

If your asking if I'm working yes I always am working but I won't tell the details because it'll take me a month to tell you the whole story.

I then texted my friends asking if they wanted to hangout which they replied  saying yes and send me the meeting place.

I walk towards the train station. I could feel some glances towards me. Well do I really look that appealing.

I could hear some girls or boys practically talking about. I look around and saw some girls probably a year younger than me.looking at me.

With so much heart in their eyes I just smiled at them then they squealed. Just like that wow I'm really good looking am I.

"..."

'Don't say anything System' I thought.

When i enter the train is was practically crowded. Taking out my ear phones out of my pocket I plug it to my cellphone to listen some music.

The music is not in a very high volume so that I can hear if I'm already at my station.

.......

Third Person's Pov

Takemitchi was trying his best to relax as the people in the train keep moving.