First Day Fight

Takemitchi Pov

I feel uneasy and I don't practically know the reason for it. Should I ask system I'm currently in the arcade.

Me and Hina Hanging out before our Cram school start. Hina looks at me probably noticing my discomfort.

"Something wrong Takemitchi-kun?" She ask.

"I don't know I was hoping it was a good day but why do I suddenly feel uneasy?" I ask her.

"Hmmm was it because of your new friends?" She ask.

"I guess so I was worried because they seem to be on edge when I ask where they were going" I said.

"Notice: The way they talk seems like they're scared of someone" System suddenly said.

"Wanna find them?" She ask me.

I look at her she was also looking at me.we stare at each other for a good 2 minutes. She turn away.

"Only if you wanted too though!" She said practically embarrassed.

"Hoho" I said holding my chin looking at her with a smug look.

"Idiot" she said then hit me with a plastic bottle that she was holding.

"Hahaha sorry but you sure that you wanna go with me?" I ask her.

"Yeah sure it's not like I can just live you alone anyway" she said.

"Alright, but what about our Cram school?" I ask again.

She stares at me blankly.

"Do you wanna go find them or not?" She asks seriously

"Geez no need to be that serious ofcourse I wanna find them" I said.

"Alright then let's go" she said.

We then proceed to walk out the store. Now how to find them.

"Any clue on where to find them?" I ask her.

"Underground battle" she just simply said.

"Huh?" I ask her.

"They're probably being beaten up by Kiyomasa" she said.

"Heh now who the hell is this Kiyomasa" I ask.

"A Gangster" she just said.

"Hoho... Nene Hina-chan can I beat him up I just wanna see if his strong?" I ask her.

She just nods her head.

"Just make sure he don't die okay" she said.

I cheerfully nodded my head. Now, now who does this guy think he is trying to beat up my friends.

"Notice: The Host seems to be annoyed?"

'System I don't need your update for now please so please today please just stay put' I thought.

"Notice: Understood"
.......

We were walking for good who knows where well it's not my fault since I'm always away or I just sleep at my house.

So I didn't really think about of going out most of the time. I mean I need rest like for about a year but since that's really boring.

I want to go out and play too so yeah fair enough. There were crowds screaming.

Seems like it was really a fight. Most of them practically doesn't look like middle schoolers.

And by the looks of it seems like they pay to see this fight on. I spot my new friends seems to be worried about something.