Part 2: Meeting

Third Person's Pov

Kokonoi stares at Takemitchi. He knows that everyone in this place will practically use him for the money.

But this guy is different. His mood change so fast at first he was calm like  the sky but then seconds later.

His cold as an ice one thing that Koko knew is this person is not easy to deal with and what came out from his mouth shock him even more.

Though the executives (or so they say that they are) of this Yakuza group seems to be on his side. That doesn't mean that their leader would just agree with it.

And it doesn't seem like this people will do anything to upset their Young Master.

When he was about to reply a guy came forward. It was the guy that Koko talk with earlier.

He was like an idiot puppy after hearing that Koko can make money he immediately acts like a person that'll keep him.

And to be honest when Koko was invited to this place he didn't believe that this people have an importance towards the black haired male in front of him.

Which is the truth. Compared to this people this people are just small people who just decided to join them.

But the people on the upper floors are practically much more scarier in strength and power they hold.

"Wouldn't it be better for this person to join us because I mean everyone keeps on talking about him making great amount of funds!" The guy said.

Koko was annoyed.

'This asshole can't read the fucking room can he?!' he annoyingly thought.

'If I die in this spot I'll hunt this guy down' he thought once again.

The Young Master of the Yakuza just practically look at the new member.

"Say your new right?" He ask voice icy cold.

Koko felt as if the room temperature dropping down. He felt a dangerous aura coming from the raven male. His blue eyes glowing bright. With a hint of danger.

He was attracted to it maybe call him crazy but even if he was wearing a mask he knew very well how attractive this guy is.

Call it kinky but he wants the raven boy under him. Deciding to leave the thoughts out of his head he shook his head.

'Its not the right time to think such thing' he thought he then look back.

The man who he just met desperately was keeping his mouth moving. And the raven haired seems to not like how the conversation was going.

"I mean if this kid can make such money at a short amount of time why not give him a chance I mean he can work under me" the guy said.

Takemitchi aura just change to much more eerie one. It seems like the other people notice it and wouldn't even budge to move.

"I see... So in short you want him for yourself and so that he can make you rich.... Hmmm nice try of trying to defend him but none of what you say practically can benefit me" Koko looks at the Raven haired boy.

He was cold and full of authority and seems to be full on guard this person is not in here for bullshit and that's a fact.

"But can't you consider it the Young Master is still young so I doubt he understands what I meant so please--" but before the guy could continue a gun was fired near his feet.

"Hmmm it would be better if you shut your mouth before I put a hole in your fucking head" the raven haired boy said.

The man was shaking in fear. After now understanding that this person is really a very scary one to deal with.