⚠️Let's Take It Slow⚠️

⚠️Slight Smut Up Ahead⚠️

Takemitchi Pov

I look over at Hina and yes we are in her place Naoto is probably upstairs. Hina then called over to him and just then I saw a black haired boy walk towards us.

"Hey Naoto did you grow up a bit taller hahahha your still small though" I said smiling.

"I am not that young Takemichi onee chan (a/n: was it chan or San? I don't really know it to be honest?)" Naoto pouts.

I just laugh at him and walk towards their kitchen Hina followed me closely from behind.

"Hey say hina leats eat adobo I really miss that the last time we go to Philippines" I said.

"Alright alright by the way Takemichi Kun are you gonna stay here for tonight?" Hina asks again.

"Yeah but I have to go meet Hajime Kun for our business related things" I said to her.

She just nods her head and she seems to think of something.

"You know his really talented" Hina started I look at her shock why because she rarely give compliment to someone.

I would often see her scolding my workers and she really had no favoritism. If it's work you have to do it done and acceptable is what she always say.

"Seems like he's really a miracle worker the fact that your praising him" I said shrugging at her.

"I mean I ordered him to manage a small underground business yet the profit he already had made is too much to what I've expected" Hina just said again while readying the ingredients.

"So you think that we could upgrade him to another big job since his useful?" I ask her.

She hesitantly nod her head. She probably also notice it how the mentioned guy act weird as if they could betray them any second which will be bad if they put him into a much more higher position.

"I can't read his facial expressions at all it's like as if he'd do anything for money. I could use my abilities but---" Before I can say anymore.

Hina shush me by placing a finger in my mouth. She looks at me with a look of don't say anything anymore I understand.

"Don't talk something like that in public it'll be dangerous for you even if we're in our house who knows what your rivals are up too" Hina said sighing while scolding me.

Well I understand her. I was totally in the wrong if someone ever found out about my abilities we are so doomed. The only person that knows about this is my family, upper members of the Yakuza group, Hina and a few people I trust.

How did she know we'll she just stumbled upon me while I was regenerating my wounds when I was a child. She was beyond shocked at what she had seen to me.

But seems like she was also amazed at me cause she suddenly one day got a magical friend. Though that was not the reason.

Hina also had an ability probably different than mine but yeah she did have a unexplainable ability just like mine.

Though it's funny how she used to be so naive hmmm was she I don't know that girl most of the time have some indecent things in her mind though I'm glad it's not for other guys.

"Ne ne Hina chan I'm a really good boy today so I deserve a reward don't I?" I ask her while hugging her waist.

"Is supposed you would have had one if we are living in the mansion since that place have a good security so no" Hina said smacking my head.