Unexpected

(a/n: Lmao don't mind the picture above XD it's just Draken and Mikey acting sus) Sino pwede kumausap saken umay na umay na ako ala na ako ideas)(who wants to talk to me I really have no ideas left in my brain)
.....

Takemitchi Pov

I look over at the two guys who just arrived. Seems like they're well known as everyone bow there head.

"Welcome President!!" They all shouted in unison.

I look at them seems like they're really knew each other.

"Ken-chin I finished my dorayaki" the smaller male said.

That boy can't read the atmosphere does he.

"Stop calling me that and also read the atmosphere!" The taller male nag.

He then proceed to walk towards me.

"Hello I'm--" One guy about to introduce himself but was just ignored by the guy.

I look at them. I wasn't scared but somehow something's telling me that they're dangerous.

'Hey system anallized this guy?' I ask.

"Notice:. Understood. Doesn't seem to hold hostility" the system said.

'So his not mad that I beat up this guy?' I ask in my thoughts.

"Notice: He doesn't feel any hatred towards you" the system spoke again.

'Is he strong?' I ask in my head again.

"Notice: He is Strong but your still stronger want to battle him?" It said.

'Nah if he doesn't attack me then I won't thanks System Sama!" I beam at my head.

"Notice: Understood"

"Mikey don't talk to guys that he doesn't like" the taller guy said.

Looking at the dejected guy who was ignored by Mikey. Then it seems like Kiyomasa woke up.

After seeing Mikey he immediately stand up. And bow his head But then was ignored by the little guy.

Well I should really stop calling her small cause I'm practically just a few centimeter taller than him.

Just then Kiyomasa was kicked again to the same spot we're I had punched him. He whimpers.

"The hell with that shallow bow, Your greeting the President you know?!!" The guy who is named Draken said.

Just then Mikey reaches me.

"You?" He was about to get close.

Probably way to close to my comfort. I let my face distort a bit. And seems like Hina notice it practically just appear in front of me to stop this guy from getting more close.

"Thanks Hina" I said.

"Huh when did she?" I heard someone says.

"Hey What's with you?!" Draken ask Hina while he is glaring at her.

Hina just glared back at him. I pat her in the shoulder he then back away but still stay beside me.

"Is there something you want?" I ask Mikey.

"Are you really a middle school student your really small?" he asks me.

"Isn't it supposed to be the other way around Your so small but yet your a leader of this bullshit of a teenagers?" I ask him.

He was practically shock at what I said he practically looks annoyed a bit actually.

He lift his feet. But I watch it in slow mo seems like this guy plan to kick me. And his fast on top of that but it's just that he have a problem and that's not me.