A Curse To Draken And Mikey

Takemitchi Pov

I slowly woke up and notice that my sensitiveness is back to normal. Ahhh now I'm annoyed like a lot. I look darkly at the two person beside me.

I'm so pissed right now. My I couldn't even feel my legs anymore. And this two people beside me is sleeping peacefully.

Fuck them. I could take on one but both of them just had to fuck me like what the hell.

But it's not like I didn't like it, it's just couldn't they be more gentler like a bit.

'System why did you do that?' I ask in my head.

"..."

'You know what nevermind' I thought and just sigh.

'Tell me is there a curse that make a person unlucky for the day it's not something really bad just that person like having someone spilled drink on them or them tripping just making them a bad day?' I ask my head.

"Notice: There is want to use it?"

'Yes' I thought again.

Suddenly a two talisman was in front of me I smiled and put it into Draken and Mikey forehead.

The paper disappeared and a letter glows in there forehead that only I can see. It is written.

'Unlucky'

"Nice" I said.

Then the next thing I knew is Mikey stirring up next to me then hugs my waist. I'm still tired I snuggle closed to the both of them and fell asleep.

"It's warm but you still need punished" I mumble giggling at the two sleeping beauty.

....

Third Person's Pov

Draken woke up then sitting up looking at his other two companion. He sigh and at the same time smile kissing Takemitchi forehead.

He stands up and put on his clothes as he watch Mikey and Takemitchi snuggle to each other.

He stands up to go cook for the two sleepy heads. He went to the kitchen and when he was in the last step in the stairs he suddenly trip.

"Fuck" he groans in pain.

He was trying his best not to scream cause he doesn't want to wake up the other two.

He just screams in his head then walk to the kitchen and starts cooking or so he thought.

.....

Takemitchi woke up due to a strange smell. He immediately run downstairs and saw his kitchen burning.

"Draken Kun?!!" He shouted getting a fire extinguisher putting the fire off.

"What happen?!" Takemitchi ask.

"Well I was trying to cook but suddenly it burnt out of no where" Draken said.

Takemitchi immediately understand the reason. And yes they are leaving his house no can do he doesn't want his new house destroyed.

"Let's just eat outside" Takemitchi said smiling.

He then open the window and walk upstairs waking Mikey next. Takemitchi decided to leave the two out of his house and continue on his day.

They left the house and eat outside however the two beside Mitchy was suffering. Having tripped sometimes suddenly hitting a pole or sum.

Takemitchi didn't say anything cause he knew very well that, that is his fault. And this day continue like that not untill Mitchy go to school cause ofcourse he never saw Mikey and Draken after that.