First Day

Takemitchi Pov

As we boarded on the train Hina immediately stand right next to me. Well to be honest Hina looks like completely innocent girl.

But since we grew up together. Well yeah I don't think so I'm pretty sure this girl Is practically faking it.

Since once someone almost tries to assassinate me this girl didn't even hesitate to kill the person.

Not like I'll be killed anyway since system is practically telling me everything.

It's just I don't want to move I mean it's morning who wants to wake up and be greeted with bullshit at morning.

I'm to tired to deal with that I'll rather choose eternal sleep ya know. And now that even in train.

Why do I choose to study anyway. I took a deep breath and rubs my face using my other hand.

"Something wrong?" Hina ask me looking at me face fully worried.

"Yeah just I never thought that being outside that much super sunny and crowded" she looks at me and sigh.

She probably understand what I meant. I live in a life in always a secluded place since I was a child.

Having this unknown abilities. Well it's not like it's unknown since some people also practically have it. Well not to the extent of mine actually.

And I don't wanna risk anything that'll make up a pile of work later. Besides I want to do everything in my abilities too. Though ofcourse I also ask some help towards the system since there are a lot of things in this world that could risk my life.

Being a member of a Yakuza family is already too much you know. Well it's not like they can know that imma a member of a Yakuza in my name since.

Our branches names are different. But still the main branch is still Hanagaki though it's not actually known by people.

They'll practically think of me as a normal teenager. Well a rich teenager. The train then announce our next station which is our stop.

When the train stop we practically just walk out Hina in front of me cause she's leading me to the school of course.

"Remember Takemitchi-kun do not use your abilities on those people" she said again.

"Well it's not like it's very dangerous" I said.

She sigh.

"It may not be if you used it normally but still what If there's people who found out about your abilities they'll practically do everything to get you in there side" Hina said again.

"Alright Alright geez I get it okay it's not like I'm physically weak I can always beat guys who tries to piss me off" I said.

She looks at me with so much disappointment not like I see it since I was looking at my fist.

"Whatever but please call me if there's something happening okay I'll immediately help you" she said.

I look at her.

"Are you kidding me?" I ask her.

She shook her head as we proceed to seems to be a small store. She then walk towards a vending machine and practically buys something.

She took what she bought and give one to me.

"Here drink this" she said.

I look at it, it's just a coffee I took it and immediately open it up. Gulping the contents.

"So how's the school you study in then Hina-chan?" I ask her.

"It's fine I guess there's a lot of students" she said.