Jealousy

This takes place earlier before Takemitchi got railed by Draken and Mikey.

Also very short Chapter imma need some sleep TvT.

.....
Third Person's Pov

When Mikey head home with Draken after talking to the Raven haired male. They both remember how Takemitchi mentioned Mikey's brother.

And as if that God want them to meet the both of them saw Shinichiro tinkering his bike. While smoking cancer (a/n: it's a cigarette okay).

Mikey stares at his brother. Sure Shinichiro looks good but Takemitchi won't fall for this guy is what he thought.

"Hello Shin Kun?" It was Draken who speak.

"Ohh your here already didn't notice you there" Shinichiro said then smile at the two.

But it just make Mikey annoyed for some reason was it because of his Takemitchy. And that is in fact correct.

He was annoyed when his name came out of his man mouth. He was pissed like super pissed specially when Mikey saw how red Takemitchy face when he mentioned Shinichiro.

Did they do something that makes Takemitchi act as if he's been beyond humiliated. He had thoughts but don't want to accept those.

Since he knew that Shin won't touch a minor. Does he? Mikey just sigh and look at his brother who seems curious at what was Mikey thinking.

"How do you know Hanagaki Takemitchi?" Mikey ask straight to the point.

Shin looks at his brother with wide eyes.

'How on Earth did he know My little Angels name?' Shin thought.

But seeing Mikey looking annoyed makes him feels as if that if he said a word about Mitchy he'll kill him.

Shin just look away and continue on looking at his bike. He doesn't want to answer his brother. He can think of it as I'm not telling you shit.

And obviously Mikey didn't like that he stomped away towards his room and Draken who watch the scenario unfold felt a Pitt in his stomach.

He was Jealous too and annoyed but he still respect Shinichiro. However maybe jealousy took over his soul much more he decided to not talk to Shin and just walk away.

Though his still curious about who is Mitchy to Shin (a/n: His baby boo) but it's not like he can force Shin to talk it out.

Shinichiro just keeps on doing whatever his doing but this time remembering the little guy he held that night.

'Seems like they know him I wanna ask but I'll doubt that they're gonna give answer' Shin thought.

...

Later that day Shin go to get groceries as his Grandfather told him too. And when he came back he was smiling like a lot.

"Why do are you smiling like that your creepy?" Mikey said.

"I just meet my little angle Mitchy" Shinichiro said not realizing what he just said.

Mikey look at him no glare at him but still shock at what his brother just said.

"Shin what is your connection with My Takemitchi?" Mikey asks firmly.

Shinichiro flinch at when he heard Mikey say 'My' he was pretty annoyed so he decided to push Mikey's buttons more.

He said it that he had slept with him. And how Takemitchi looks so breathtaking on how he was moaning mess under him.

And this just irks Mikey more. Who just left slamming the door and leaving there house to who knows where.

.....

(A/n:561 words OwO I need sleep)

"Notice: I saw in your Phone that my looks is done?"

"Yeah so?"

"Notice may I see it"

"Sure"

"Now can I sleep"

"..."

System Sama TvT I drew this so lazily TvT and I was trying new art style it doesn't work at all TvT.

Ahhh yes the first one is I actually did the eyes close before the one with open eyes so it ended like that

Pretty System. sama