Chapter 4: Only She Can Dislike

As a result, Xiao Li followed Wen Zhiying to the underground garage and her face seemed to be drenched by the autumn rain, which was particularly sad.

Wen Zhiying's driver came to the garage early. Seeing the two people, he opened the door.

Xiao Li rarely asks Wen Zhiying to send her to school. Even when she does, she doesn't let him send her to the gate, because she's also a celebrity at Ming University. She wants to be as low-key as possible because her private life is often discussed in school forums.

The same is true this time.

Wen Zhiying sent Xiao Li near the west gate of Ming University, across the street from the West Gate near the Law building. After getting off the car, she walked a little faster to arrive within five minutes.

A moment after she got out of the car, Xiao Li heard the honk of the car behind her. She turned her head and the car drove forward a little. Wen Zhiying lowered the window: "Don't you want your bag?"

The car was just next to her. Xiao Li shouted "Oh" and took the schoolbag from Wen Zhiying.

She carried her schoolbag on her back and scurried towards the west gate of Ming University.

In the back seat of the car, the handsome man's face was full of nobility. Once Xiao Li's figure was completely invisible, he slowly told the driver: "Let's go."

Xiao Li walked into the classroom the same time the bell rang.

Usually, her three roommates will help her save seats, and it's the same today. When she arrived at the classroom, the back seat was basically full. Xiao Li looked for a long time but didn't see her three roommates in the back row.

"Li Li, here!" She heard Kong Yuanyuan's voice coming from the second row near the wall.

Xiao Li walked over and said to a male classmate sitting next to her, "Classmate, please excuse me."

The male classmate stayed before getting up and letting her in.

After saying thank you to her male classmate, Xiao Li sat down on the vacant seat next to Han Ranxue and asked them, "Why are you sitting here in front today?"

From freshman year to now, Xiao Li has sat on the first row a handful of times.

It's not that she doesn't like to study, it's just that she doesn't want to sit in front of the class.

Nie Shanshan, who was sitting between Han Ranxue and Kong Yuanyuan, said, "Yuanyuan's mobile phone is out of power. The jacks in the back of this classroom are occupied, and there is only one here."

Xiao Li glanced at it. Kong Yuanyuan's mobile phone was plugged in the wall corner and she asked her, "What did you do last night and why didn't you charge it?"

Kong Yuanyuan said, "Oh, stop it. My mobile phone was out of power last night. I plugged in the cord and went to bed. When I woke up this morning, I found that the outlet button was not on at all!"

Xiao Li said, "You are really good."

After listening to Kong Yuanyuan complaining, Xiao Li took out her pen, textbook, and mobile phone from her bag.

She just put her mobile phone down when she saw it vibrate.

A new WeChat message popped up on the screen.

The avatar shows Han Ranxue.

Xiao Li thought, wasn't Han Ranxue sitting next to her? Although the bell had rang, the teacher hasn't entered the classroom yet. What is it that can't be said right now?