Chapter 42: Then I'll Go to Your Dream

In mid-April, "Meare Who He Knows Her" began to be recorded.

The first recording place was Mingcheng, Patek Stadium, not far from Yunjin Bay. On the day of recording, Lao Zhou sent Xiao Li to the recording place.

In the venue, there are a large number of people.

Count it down and there should be a hundred.

Xiao Li saw an old man with gray hair and a primary school student wearing a red scarf around her neck.

There are a variety of contestants, men, women, old and young, different ages, different professions, different identities, and every face is very vivid.

In addition, Xiao Li also saw... Yuan Xingyu.

At this time, it was just waiting for the scene, and the recording did not officially start. Xiao Li was next to Cheng Luoxin and was excited to see her idol.

"What is said on the Internet is true!" Xiao Li pulled Cheng Luoxin's sleeves.

Yuan Xingyu is also Cheng Luoxin's idol. She said "Uh-huh": "I heard that there are two other stars, Shen Fei and Qiu Mengmeng."

Shen Fei and Xiao Li knew that when Xiao Li participated in the interview that day, Shen Fei was one of the interviewers, but at that time, he seemed to just sit next to observe and talk very little.

He is a singer and has always been tepid. Last year, he appeared on a funny variety show. With his ability to laugh but can attract a lot of fans, Xiao Li originally just thought the name "Shen Fei" was familiar. After the interview that day, she searched on the Internet and didn't know the star a little bit. Learn more about it.

Qiu Mengmeng, she knows that the female idol born in the draft of a popular girl group last year is beautiful and sweet, and straight.

The first phase of the Hundred Knockout Competition was unexpectedly exciting by Xiao Li.

Very versatile.

It is not only about intelligence, but also about physical strength.

There is a runway divided into four levels.

The less time the player spends to pass the test, the higher the score.

These four levels are divided into "listening", "seeing", "moving", "wisdom".

Each level has its own small options, and players can choose freely according to their own expertise.

For example, "listening", including listening to music to guess the title of songs, listening to clips to guess movies and TV dramas, listening to calls and guessing animals, etc.

Another example is "see", including guessing idioms by looking at pictures, guessing place names by looking at landscapes, guessing famous paintings by looking at screenshots, etc.

Xiao Li thinks "Melling She" is definitely the first program that combines morality, intelligence, physique, beauty and labor.

...

The first episode of the program was recorded for two days, and the final score was calculated. Xiao Li entered the next episode with thirty-seventh.

Cheng Luoxin's grades are much better than Xiao Li's, ranking fourth.

The first place is a fourth-grade student of Mingcheng Twelve Primary School.

The second place is a pilot.

The third place is a surgeon at Mingcheng Ninth Hospital.

Xiao Li took a look at Yuan Xingyu's achievements.