Chapter 39: Fake Husband

In this alley, there are many primary school students, wearing school uniforms and red scarves around their necks.

Xiao Li and Wen Zhi should be in it, which is a little conspicuous.

After holding the hand, it didn't let go. Wen Zhi should have a wide palm. You can feel the strength of the bones through the skin. Ten fingers clenched with it, interlocked, and fell into Xiao Li's heart, causing a lot of fluctuations.

Breathing is sluggish, and the syrup seems to wrap the heart around.

Xiao Yuanyuan came to the two of them with spicy potatoes, looked at their hands holding together, and the corners of his mouth tilted, revealing the "Oh, you really know" that he should not have at his age, and then inserted a small potato into his mouth.

Xiao Li thought to himself that the primary school students now knew a lot and were ready to break free from Wen Zhiying's hand. He heard someone behind him shouting, "Wen Zhiying?"

Xiao Li and Wen Zhiying turned their heads at the same time. They looked like an elderly aunt with a hot head and a big wave and glasses on their face.

"Mr. Cui." Xiao Li heard Wen Zhiying exit.

Oh, Wen Zhiying Primary School is also studying in Twelve Primary School. Isn't this any teacher who has taught Wen Zhiying before?

Wen Zhiying was tall. Teacher Cui wanted to see clearly that he needed to look up. She pushed her glasses, looked up at him carefully, and then turned her eyes to Xiao Li next to Wen Zhiying, smiling, "Are you married?"

Wen Zhiying said "um", and then introduced: "She is my wife."

"Li Li, Mr. Cui was my head teacher in elementary school."

Head teacher...

Why did she meet the "head teacher" when she returned to the twelve primary school twice, and this time she was Wen Zhiying's head teacher. Xiao Li pulled up a smile and said politely, "Hello, Mr. Cui."

At this time, her hand broke free from the palm of Wen Zhiying's hand. Xiao Li lifted the bag shoulder strap hanging on her shoulders.

Teacher Cui looked at Xiao Li with a frame: "Ah? Are you also a student of our twelve primary schools? I feel like I've seen you at school before.

"Yes, haha, I also studied here in elementary school." Xiao Li smiled dryly.

I hope Mr. Cui has only met her, and I don't know that her grades were hovering on the edge of passing in elementary school. It's not in the same dimension as Wen Zhiying, who returned to take the first place in their school. Otherwise, she would definitely show the look of "Why did I marry such an excellent student like you as a primary school scum".

Teacher Cui seemed to be quite satisfied with her, "What a beautiful little girl. Wen Zhiying, you are quite good at marrying!"

Xiao Li was embarrassed to be praised, and the fear of being dominated by the head teacher was also eliminated and relaxed.

But the next second, Mr. Cui made a shocking speech.

She turned her eyes to Xiao Yuanyuan next to them: "Oh, this fat boy is so obedient. Is he studying in our twelve little children? Wen Zhiying, you are so good at it. Children have grown so big!"

Xiao Yuanyuan seemed to spew out a small potato and coughed violently.

After sending Xiao Yuanyuan home, Xiao Li called her sister-in-law on the way back to Yunjin Bay with Wen Zhiying.

"I just got off work. I'm really busy today. Xiaolizi, thank you."

"Thank you for what, sister-in-law."