Chapter 26: Spoil My Wife

After taking the mobile phone, Xiao Li subconsciously looked down.

As soon as I looked at the mobile phone interface, the mobile phone vibrated and two WeChat messages poped in.

She poked in reflexively.

Peach Blossom Snowfall: [Screenshot.jpg]

Peach Blossom Snow: [Ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah]

Xiao Li was stunned for a moment, stroked her two fingers, and enlarged the screenshot Han Ranxue sent her.

In the picture, there is a new one below the chat interface of Huaxin employees in the large group, [Xiao Li of the Ministry of Justice completed the group to-do]: [CEO Wen Zhiying completed the group to-do].

This made Xiao Li drool. She moved her finger, withdrew from the chat box with Han Ranxue, and poked the large group of Huaxin employees.

I want to see the original version.

In the large group, these two new tips stay on the interface and are next to each other.

Except for the two bubbles of them, the group was still as quiet as chickens, but even if no one was talking, Xiao Li seemed to feel that at this moment, there should be many eyes admiring these two sentences repeatedly.

"What are you doing?" Xiao Li turned her head and looked at the person next to her.

Wen Zhiying said, "It's not embarrassing now. I'll accompany you."

"..."

For a long time, Xiao Li couldn't find anything to refute him, but she felt indescribably in her heart.

Han Ranxue said that they were showing their love and spreading dog food.

That's all. Wen Zhiying is just helping her out of the problem and trying to share her embarrassment.

But she was still happy.

Now that it has happened, and she is not alone in the group, followed by Wen Zhiying. Isn't Wen Zhiying more attractive than her? Except for the people in the Legal Department, they may be confused and surprised. Other employees of Huaxin should just think that [Xiao Li of the Legal Department] is an ordinary employee of the Legal Department who has just finished reading the announcement and clicked on the group to-do, and Wen Zhiying's sudden appearance should have little to do with her.

Xiao Li was a little worried about what Uncle Zhao Fuhai was feeling now.

"If you do this, will you not give much face to Zhao Dong?" Xiao Li's face turned to "Okay, my er has a lot of things I don't care about you anymore", asked Wen Zhiying.

She picked up her chopsticks again and took a bite of rice.

Yes, my appetite is back.

Wen Zhiying's tone was slightly cold: "Why should I give him face? He took the lead in violating the rules and regulations.

"..."

What a business as a business.

It's a little bit like their legal person.

How many big companies lack such fair and strict bosses?

Xiao Li didn't ask anything anymore and lowered her head to eat.

After returning from her appetite, she had added a second bowl of rice here. She didn't know that the two lines of light gray words next to each other in the Huaxin employee group were screenshot by how many Huaxin employees like Han Ranxue, and then forwarded and shared, and everyone set off a new wave of discussion.