Chapter 13: Brother Threw It Away For You

When Xiao Li went back to the room, the mask had been applied to her face for almost fifteen minutes. She threw the iPad she got from Wen Zhiying to bed, washed it in the bathroom, took off the mask, and then applied the night cream for skin care.

After getting her face done, Xiao Li climbed into bed and rowed around with an iPad in her hand.

She found that there was no software to watch videos in Wen Zhiying's iPad.

Be a real old cadre.

Xiao Li sometimes admires Wen Zhiying. She only works in her eyes, and there seems to be little time for entertainment and leisure.

Xiao Li then appeared two video APPs.

She originally wanted to watch a very popular variety show recently, but after wandering around the video software for a while, she was attracted by a small online drama that had just been broadcast. None of the actors she knew, but the title and introduction of the play were quite attractive. She clicked in with the idea of seeing if it was good or not. She drove 1.5 times faster and unconsciously chased it. In one episode, Xiao Li started the next episode with relish.

Wen Zhiying seemed to have gone back to the room and didn't make much movement. Now he just went to the bathroom to take a shower.

Xiao Li didn't care about him and changed his comfortable posture to continue watching the drama.

She lay on the bed, the iPad was on the pillow, and she was facing the head of the bed. A few minutes later, the hazy frosted glass door of the bathroom opened, the aroma of shower gel overflowed, and Wen Zhiying came out of it wrapped in a bath towel.

Xiao Li was more involved in watching the drama and didn't notice that he came out.

It was not until Wen Zhiying turned on the buzzing noise of the hairdryer that he looked back at him.

It's so noisy. Didn't you see her watching the play? Can you go out to blow your hair?

Xiao Li just complained in her heart, moved her fingers, and silently turned up the volume of the iPad.

There were two blue light strips on the roof, and Wen Zhiying stood beside Xiao Li's white makeup cabinet and blowing his hair.

After a while, it lay on the makeup cabinet, and the mobile phone with a fancy mobile phone case vibrates.

Wen Zhiying lowered his eyes and caught the new WeChat message popping up from the mobile phone interface with his vision.

Bar handsome man: [What are you doing?]

Looking up, Wen Zhiying looked in the mirror at someone lying on the bed watching TV series and her legs folded up from behind. He changed his hand with a hairdryer and picked up the mobile phone on the cabinet.

Wen Zhiying knew Xiao Li's screen lock password and quickly unlocked it.

He clicked on the chat box at the top of Xiao Li's WeChat list called "Handsome Bar".

As you can see from the chat box, this friend is indeed a friend who will be added at half past seven. At present, there is only this one [what are you doing?] in the chat history.

Wen Zhiying ignored it for a while, clicked on the avatar of the handsome man in the bar, and then found the delete button.

After deleting the handsome man in the bar, Wen Zhiying was about to put the little girl's mobile phone back when he accidentally touched the group called "Four Fairies" at his fingertips.

Kong Yuanyuan: [I just searched Wen Zhiying's photos on Baidu. Compared with you, it's really a little similar. Why is your gene so good? Your second uncle is so handsome @ Pear in a down jacket]